The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nathanielle
Will play tomorrow! We will start with two teams! Totally exceptional! So excited and glad!

Rugby?
Original post by Sabertooth
Rugby?

Yeah! I am still not good, but yeah, I have the possibility to play! :pika::playball::playball::rambo::dance:
Yeah! I am still not good, but yeah, I have the possibility to play! :pika::playball::playball::rambo::dance:

That's awesome, hope you have a lot of fun playing :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
That's awesome, hope you have a lot of fun playing :smile:

I hope, too! But I have to get up really early and right now, I am awake because I am so excited, so I probably won't sleep.
feel like crap. wish i never did cross country. wish i never sttened school today at all.
Reply 4725
Third day in a run of just sitting around on TSR. Not sure whether I should have returned.

Also I have joined TSR's Take Me Out for some reason beyond me…someone seems to think a younger member has a crush on me :s-smilie:
If you need me ill be in the corner crying.

Made a cake for tomorrow (boyfriend needs it for some meeting) and iv made it so light and airy its just fallen apart :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:/ just realised I haven't replied to email from wellbeing that was sent like 9 days ago :/ not sure what to do, she said I should get back to her to let her know if it was convenient :/ I don't know what to do. don't want to go really, but at the same time im majorly struggling. urghhhhh. wish she never ****ing emailed me.
Original post by PandaWho
Made a cake for tomorrow (boyfriend needs it for some meeting) and iv made it so light and airy its just fallen apart :cry2:

Can happen to everyone. Just cover it with chocolate and the chocolate will hold it together and then you will have a beautiful airy cake, covered with chocolate. :cookie:

Don't cry about it, it will be fine!
Original post by ScaryScience
:/ just realised I haven't replied to email from wellbeing that was sent like 9 days ago :/ not sure what to do, she said I should get back to her to let her know if it was convenient :/ I don't know what to do. don't want to go really, but at the same time im majorly struggling. urghhhhh. wish she never ****ing emailed me.

Just try to think about what you really feel and wish to write. I am shure deep in that whirl you find it and then you know, wether you want to answer and how.
Just try to think about what you really feel and wish to write. I am shure deep in that whirl you find it and then you know, wether you want to answer and how.

well I was going to reply and be honest and say I wasn't sure if I wanted the appointment. but shes sent it in a really stupid way which means I cant respond to it. :facepalm: I literally give up right now, just want to cry and disappear
Can happen to everyone. Just cover it with chocolate and the chocolate will hold it together and then you will have a beautiful airy cake, covered with chocolate. :cookie:

Don't cry about it, it will be fine!

Its stuck together with buttercream, but its really got to me.
This weeks got to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ScaryScience
well I was going to reply and be honest and say I wasn't sure if I wanted the appointment. but shes sent it in a really stupid way which means I cant respond to it. :facepalm: I literally give up right now, just want to cry and disappear

Hm, you could still answer how you think it is right and not be forced to fix your answer according to her question, which give her the illusion, it was the right thing to say and will give her a false opinion of your state/needs. I would just write, what I want to say, not what others seem to want to hear. So don't cry, please, you don't have to answer right now, but don't think you have to disappear, because you don't have to.
Original post by luno
Sorry for the late reply!

There's peanut butter snickers too! I went to an american sweet shop near me but it has closed down :frown:. I'll get an almond snickers one day!

I remember reading a thread on here about the lack of squash in the US... it's so bizarre! What about Kool Aid? Is that similar to squash?

What about things you can get in the US but not here? Is there anything that we're missing out on in the UK? I am way too interested in american food/ sweets haha :colondollar:.

Sorry, saw your post but was busy and forgot to reply until now :colondollar:

Aw that's a shame. I know there are some websites which stock American things in the UK but shipping is always a ton.

Yeah I guess kool aid is kinda similar to squash, it comes as a powder though.

There are so many incredible things you can get in the US but not in the UK. :woo: I particularly like:
loads of flavors of pop tarts
Reese's peanut butter cereal
Apple jacks cereal
Banana split / double stuffed oreos
Huge seedless watermelons
loads of flavors of Jello (jelly)
Welch's grape jelly (jam)
Root beer
Vanilla dr pepper
Grape Fanta
Snapple/Arizona iced tea
Peanut butter M&Ms
Sour patch kids (unlike the UK ones, the US ones are actually sour)
Wild berry / sour skittles (ditto sour patch kids)
Willy Wonka nerds
A place near me that has like 20 different syrups for coffee (watermelon coffee is pretty amazing!)
Lots of restaurants/fast food places do free soda refills.

Hmm, there's loads of stuff I missed out, that's just what comes to mind. :smile: Oh I just remembered one thing from the UK that I really miss: banana milkshake in McDonald's! :drool: They have vanilla here instead.
Tonight should have been a happy proud evening surrounded by friends. But instead its been lonely and stressful :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have work tomorrow

oh please try again in 12 seconds
I'm really struggling with going back to college. I'm getting daily panic attacks, sometimes two. Breathing helps a bit but I still feel tense all the time. My attendance is at 25% and I'm worried they're going to kick me out soon. I want to do this course more than anything but the anxiety is winning :sad:
Original post by lisbeths
I'm really struggling with going back to college. I'm getting daily panic attacks, sometimes two. Breathing helps a bit but I still feel tense all the time. My attendance is at 25% and I'm worried they're going to kick me out soon. I want to do this course more than anything but the anxiety is winning :sad:

Have you been to the drs, and are your college aware?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest