The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Achievements for the day:

1) I'm out of bed

2) Errrrm.... :erm:

Yeah. :nothing: What a superstar. :nothing: And I have so much to do today. :sad:
Got to meet my tutor and year head at 1 :frown: so scared

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a job interview at 3 and I look and feel like death oh lord.
Welcome to all newbies! :hi:

Original post by thatsthebadger93
Hey how is everyone? I'm currently on a section 3 in hospital so it's going well :P Best advice I've been given so far is before doing anything to yourself draw up a pros and cons list and be honest with yourself when you write it, I've been finding it kinda helpful so far :smile:

:hugs: Sorry to hear about hospital, but I hope things aren't too bad for you in there and that you'll be out soon. :smile:

Original post by iloveteddy14
I am thinking of admitting myself in if I get really bad again

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console: It's not something I'd recommend except as a very last resort - all they really do is try and keep you safe, in my experience you actually get less help and support in hospital than you do on the outside!

Original post by tasha96

1) I'm out of bed

Yeah. :nothing: What a superstar. :nothing: And I have so much to do today. :sad:

You're totally a superstar in my eyes. :yep:

Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Hope it goes ok.

Original post by SweetNothing

Good luck! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It'll be okay! :smile: :hugs: They are there to support you as best they can. :yep: :hugs: Best of luck lovely!

Ach I hate when that happens! :frown: Big hugs from here and good luck! :smile: :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll be OK, if they can see you're struggling that'll only help them them understand anyways :console:

Interviews are all about lying through your teeth anyway, pretending to be something you're not. Even when they say "i want you to be honest", it's a trick question imo. You'll be ok :hugs:
Original post by superwolf

Original post by tasha96

Ach I hate when that happens! :frown: Big hugs from here and good luck! :smile: :jumphug:

Original post by Meaty_man

Interviews are all about lying through your teeth anyway, pretending to be something you're not. Even when they say "i want you to be honest", it's a trick question imo. You'll be ok :hugs:

Thanks for all the luck people!

ive just had no sleep and my skins broke out so bad so I'll have to dazzle them with my wit to do it, hopefully I'll be fine!
Original post by superwolf
Welcome to all newbies! :hi:

:hugs: Sorry to hear about hospital, but I hope things aren't too bad for you in there and that you'll be out soon. :smile:

:console: It's not something I'd recommend except as a very last resort - all they really do is try and keep you safe, in my experience you actually get less help and support in hospital than you do on the outside!

You're totally a superstar in my eyes. :yep:

:hugs: Hope it goes ok.

:lovehug:
You're too awesome. :hugs:
crashing so hard
Original post by lauraaaaa
crashing so hard

:hugs: what's wrong?
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: what's wrong?

I'd had such a good week, with getting into uni and stuff, and then last night really shook me up and made me feel awful, and now i don't know what to do with myself because I'm so exhausted and dehydrated and my friends are asking me about why i went home and all this. Ugh. Just wanna curl up and watch a film with someone :frown:
I'd had such a good week, with getting into uni and stuff, and then last night really shook me up and made me feel awful, and now i don't know what to do with myself because I'm so exhausted and dehydrated and my friends are asking me about why i went home and all this. Ugh. Just wanna curl up and watch a film with someone :frown:

that sucks, last thing you want after a good week is a downer like that :/ sounds like a day just resting with a film and some water would do you good then! maybe ask one of your friends who wasn't out last night? just say you aren't feeling 100% maybe? hopefully they understand! :hugs:
Original post by tasha96

1) I'm out of bed

Always a great start - hope the rest of the day goes well for you, lovely :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best of luck! How did it go? :smile:

Aww, good luck - show them what you can do :yep:

crashing so hard

Uni stuff eh? Am feeling similar. I'm here if you need to talk :hugs:
that sucks, last thing you want after a good week is a downer like that :/ sounds like a day just resting with a film and some water would do you good then! maybe ask one of your friends who wasn't out last night? just say you aren't feeling 100% maybe? hopefully they understand! :hugs:

I think I'm gonna have a bath and keep drinking water, then watch the purge: anarchy, because I've been wanting to see it for ages, and i found i cheeky link online :colondollar: nah i don't have anyone that would come round who didn't go out last night because they're all on holiday, which is why they didn't come out yesterday hah. The people who i'd want to come round live far away :frown:

Original post by bubble999

Uni stuff eh? Am feeling similar. I'm here if you need to talk :hugs:

sort of, ill pm you to stop clogging the thread!

sort of, ill pm you to stop clogging the thread!

You're not clogging up the thread - but definitely PM :yep:
I think I'm gonna have a bath and keep drinking water, then watch the purge: anarchy, because I've been wanting to see it for ages, and i found i cheeky link online :colondollar: nah i don't have anyone that would come round who didn't go out last night because they're all on holiday, which is why they didn't come out yesterday hah. The people who i'd want to come round live far away :frown:

sounds like a good plan! :smile: enjoy the film! ah okay, that's ashame, do your other friends come back soon at least? maybe you can meet up with them when they do? :hugs:
sounds like a good plan! :smile: enjoy the film! ah okay, that's ashame, do your other friends come back soon at least? maybe you can meet up with them when they do? :hugs:

I don't know, but my friends don't know anything about my mental health and we aren't 'close' so its kinda awkward really. How are you?
I don't know, but my friends don't know anything about my mental health and we aren't 'close' so its kinda awkward really. How are you?

ah okay, that must be difficult at times yeah, do you have anyone you can talk to about things like your GP or? I'm okay, tired cause I didn't get much kip & a little anxious as about to meet my girlfriends brother for the first time, but if that goes okay I should be alright!
ah okay, that must be difficult at times yeah, do you have anyone you can talk to about things like your GP or? I'm okay, tired cause I didn't get much kip & a little anxious as about to meet my girlfriends brother for the first time, but if that goes okay I should be alright!

yeah i have people to talk too, just not really people that live near or anything! I went to my gp once and it was just awful!
Aw! I didn't sleep much either :frown: I'm sure meeting your girlfriends brother will go fine :smile: :hugs:
yeah i have people to talk too, just not really people that live near or anything! I went to my gp once and it was just awful!
Aw! I didn't sleep much either :frown: I'm sure meeting your girlfriends brother will go fine :smile: :hugs:

that's ashame they aren't nearby, is good you have people though at least! sorry your GP wasn't any good :/ I think I must be quite lucky that I have a nice one cause most people seem to have crap ones!

I rarely sleep well tbh, chatted to a Uni friend which was nice though, found out she has like MH issues as well though which wasn't so great :/ but yeah, he seems nice so far at least! :hugs:

Latest