The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
:hugs: I don't see that you've done anything wrong, and I'm sure Poncho would hate for you to leave (Poncho this would be your cue to say as much :tongue:).

My intentions were good, I like saying nice things but now I can't be myself any more. There's no reason for me to stay if I can't be myself and I don't want to tread on peoples toes, so I'm done.
Original post by guitaristemily
im just so stressed right now, andschool is not helping with that at all.

I know the feeling :hugs: is it the workload?
Original post by IDukem
My intentions were good, I like saying nice things but now I can't be myself any more. There's no reason for me to stay if I can't be myself and I don't want to tread on peoples toes, so I'm done.

I don't think it was you that upset him, it was more my convo with cupcakes. We have the tendency to go too far sometimes and so fair enough. We have both been going through some tough times and we finally were happy today so we just went through with it, but i can understand that it went too far.

It wasn't you, no need to leave. :hugs:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I know the feeling :hugs: is it the workload?

yep
Original post by IDukem

I don't think you did anything wrong, people shouldn't have a go at other people for little things like that.
Everyone has apologised I think, and now we've all hugged and made up we can move on rather than upsetting each other :yes:

Ok, I hate to be the one stirring things up but... I prefer things out in the open as I genuinely think it helps longer-term and no, not everyone has apologised. :no:

Poncho I think you're way better than this one outburst, and I'd love you to prove me right and apologise for what you've said. I doubt you meant to, but you've upset people unnecessarily, and I think that IDukem especially could do with an apology - you're all lovely people and there's really no need for this kind of argument between friends. :grouphugs:

im just so stressed right now, andschool is not helping with that at all.

:hugs: Do they know everything that's up, or would it help to have a word with someone?

Original post by IDukem

:hugs: I really don't get why this became a problem, but I think you're awesome (and let's take it for granted that we're all equally awesome :tongue:) and that you should stay. :smile:
yep

Have you got a lot in particular to do tonight or just in general?

:hugs: Do they know everything that's up, or would it help to have a word with someone?

they know some of it.
Have you got a lot in particular to do tonight or just in general?

just loads to do
they know some of it.

:console: Might be best to have a word and say you're struggling especially at the moment.
:console: Might be best to have a word and say you're struggling especially at the moment.

i would, but my school is not good at all for stuff like this
i would, but my school is not good at all for stuff like this

That sucks. Is there anyone you feel you can confide in, or are they all as bad as each other?

Or would getting your parents/doctor/someone authoritative to write a note saying to give you a break for a bit help? Schools seem to set a lot by notes, even if they're practically gibberish. :tongue:
That sucks. Is there anyone you feel you can confide in, or are they all as bad as each other?

Or would getting your parents/doctor/someone authoritative to write a note saying to give you a break for a bit help? Schools seem to set a lot by notes, even if they're practically gibberish. :tongue:

everyone is awful.

i actaully need a dianosis og my mental health ****, but im too scared to go in and getone, so i cnt get out via medical reasons
everyone is awful.

i actaully need a dianosis og my mental health ****, but im too scared to go in and getone, so i cnt get out via medical reasons

:hugs: Having a diagnosis can often be really helpful, as it opens the door for more targeted treatments. Is it the actual appointment you're scared of, or having the diagnosis, or something else? Whatever it is I'm sure we can help you overcome it. :smile:
:hugs: Having a diagnosis can often be really helpful, as it opens the door for more targeted treatments. Is it the actual appointment you're scared of, or having the diagnosis, or something else? Whatever it is I'm sure we can help you overcome it. :smile:

dont like goin to the doctors, and i dont think i can speak aout itto anyone anywy
dont like goin to the doctors, and i dont think i can speak aout itto anyone anywy

Not many people do! :tongue: You still need to sometimes though, when there's something badly wrong. :console: You could try writing out a letter/series of bullet points and just handing it over if you're unable to speak about it?
Not many people do! :tongue: You still need to sometimes though, when there's something badly wrong. :console: You could try writing out a letter/series of bullet points and just handing it over if you're unable to speak about it?

i dont think i can even step into the place to be honset.

sorry for wasteing your time.
i dont think i can even step into the place to be honset.

sorry for wasteing your time.

You're not wasting my time, but I would like to help. :hugs: Would it help to have someone come with you to an appointment, like a family member or friend? You could get them to walk you to the door/into the appointment, and ask them to leave any time you felt uncomfortable speaking in front of them.
You're not wasting my time, but I would like to help. :hugs: Would it help to have someone come with you to an appointment, like a family member or friend? You could get them to walk you to the door/into the appointment, and ask them to leave any time you felt uncomfortable speaking in front of them.

i dont even think having someone with me will help.
Decided to go back to bed for a couple of hours this morning, slept through my alarm and woke up 5 minutes before my driving lesson. That being said it went pretty well, probably because I was still half asleep.

Fairly good day other than that stress. Bought some new kitchen stuff for uni and I have a vague plan of when packing will occur. My boss text asking if I could work this morning but I went with pretending I headed to uni over the weekend because I really don't want to work this week.

Bit worried about a friend of mine from work. We don't talk much but I just get the impression sometimes that he's really struggling with things. He text me the other day asking how to stop thinking about things you don't want to think about. Plus he has days when he doesn't really feel like leaving his room. Just not really sure I can be much help to him :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest