Thanks hun. :hugs: Kind of crashing. :redface:
How are you? :hugs:

Aww, how was your day? Hope you get plenty of sleep :hugs:
Bleh, feeling a bit weird. Think it's lack of sleep tbh :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubble999
What's happened? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been really stressed lately because I'm resitting 2nd year and having to cope with loads of anxiety and I've not wanted to listen to my friends talk about how they're doing in exams. And now one girl had messaged me saying how I'm a bad friend because I never text her saying good luck before her exam and I didn't call her after to see how it went and she's really angry with me and making me feel awful. And I replied explaining why I hadn't been in contact and now she's getting all angry trying to make me feel bad by saying her exam went bad and I know what's she's doing she's trying to make me feel bad for not constantly giving her attention and having stuff of my own going on. I do so much for her and still get this. She makes me feel like ****

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408482847.872671.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I've been really stressed lately because I'm resitting 2nd year and having to cope with loads of anxiety and I've not wanted to listen to my friends talk about how they're doing in exams. And now one girl had messaged me saying how I'm a bad friend because I never text her saying good luck before her exam and I didn't call her after to see how it went and she's really angry with me and making me feel awful. And I replied explaining why I hadn't been in contact and now she's getting all angry trying to make me feel bad by saying her exam went bad and I know what's she's doing she's trying to make me feel bad for not constantly giving her attention and having stuff of my own going on. I do so much for her and still get this. She makes me feel like ****
Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the fact that you recognise she's trying to make you feel bad is important. Hold onto that, you're not a terrible friend. I wouldn't worry about apologising too much for not being in contact. It's nice to wish someone look but it isn't something you are obligated to do, especially if you're struggling yourself. Likewise talking about an exam afterwards, if you don't want do talk about something then she should respect that.

In other news I messed up one of the hostel booking for Croatia, luckily my friend sorted it out but still feeling a bit :/
Won't be online until the end of August now so hope everyone is okay.
Reply 604
Feel kinda numb to the fact that tomorrow is the last time ill see my brother for another year.
Kinda numb to alot of things at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Feel kinda numb to the fact that tomorrow is the last time ill see my brother for another year.
Kinda numb to alot of things at the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: Can you talk to him on skype or facebook?
Original post by MJlover
i also had a CBT session today, how did yours go?

Also, what is your psychologist's name? cos we both live in london maybe see the same psychologist?

Well mine was more of a continuation of the assessment, but it went OK! :h:

I dunno: London is a big place :lol: I'd rather not divulge my psychologist's full name or the exact hospital - I don't like people to know exactly whereabouts I'm based :no: I'm in SW London. Are you? :smile:
Original post by Valvopus
I think the fact that you recognise she's trying to make you feel bad is important. Hold onto that, you're not a terrible friend. I wouldn't worry about apologising too much for not being in contact. It's nice to wish someone look but it isn't something you are obligated to do, especially if you're struggling yourself. Likewise talking about an exam afterwards, if you don't want do talk about something then she should respect that.

In other news I messed up one of the hostel booking for Croatia, luckily my friend sorted it out but still feeling a bit :/
Won't be online until the end of August now so hope everyone is okay.

I haven't replied, I don't know what to say and if I reply now I'll say something mean and she'll get even angrier at me. I'm so tempted to tell her to just stop being friends with me then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Well mine was more of a continuation of the assessment, but it went OK! :h:

I dunno: London is a big place :lol: I'd rather not divulge my psychologist's full name or the exact hospital - I don't like people to know exactly whereabouts I'm based :no: I'm in SW London. Are you? :smile:

I'm in South West London too, Hounslow to be exact.

My doctor is Chris and it's at Lakeside Mental Health Unit. does that sound familiar?
Reply 609
Original post by Sabertooth
:hugs: Can you talk to him on skype or facebook?

Skype but time difference is hard cos i think hell be in china (its not definite yet even though they fly out in a week!!!) just gone 2 years without seeing them dont want to go another year!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MJlover
I'm in South West London too, Hounslow to be exact.

My doctor is Chris and it's at Lakeside Mental Health Unit. does that sound familiar?

Oooh, Hounslow! One of my fave haunts! :biggrin: Not where I am being treated though :nah:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Oooh, Hounslow! One of my fave haunts! :biggrin: Not where I am being treated though :nah:

eew who'd wanna come to hounslow lol :tongue:
Original post by MJlover
eew who'd wanna come to hounslow lol :tongue:

Hey! No hating on Hounslow in the presence of TLG! :hmmm: :fuhrer: :bhangra:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408482847.872671.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww darling, I'm so sorry to hear this. You're not a **** friend at all!! I've been sl selfish recently and barely talked to my friends about stuff. We need to look after ourselves :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww darling, I'm so sorry to hear this. You're not a **** friend at all!! I've been sl selfish recently and barely talked to my friends about stuff. We need to look after ourselves :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: thanks hun :frown: I'm trying to tell myself I'm not but she's so good and manipulating things to make her in the right :/ I want to cut her out of my life but im too scared to

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: thanks hun :frown: I'm trying to tell myself I'm not but she's so good and manipulating things to make her in the right :/ I want to cut her out of my life but im too scared to

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely distance yourself. You dont need people like that. My friends don't know about any of the MH problems or CBT I've had. I feel like I should talk to them so they understand, but I hate burdening people. Relationships are tricky :/ but I'm here for you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Spent most of the day in bed again. When I'm not sleeping I'm listening to the voices being *******s scaring me. I'm fed up of this, I really really am. Seeing my psychiatrist on friday and I already know how things are gonna go down - I'll explain how ****ty I feel, she'll apologize that I feel so bad and will then increase my meds. I know there isn't anything else reasonable she can do but I hate this pattern. Why can't they **** off and stay off?
Hate where I live, wish I could move to another town. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

People like that aren't real friends. You are a lovely person, Socks and you will meet people deserving of your company. :hugs:

Original post by Sabertooth
Spent most of the day in bed again. When I'm not sleeping I'm listening to the voices being *******s scaring me. I'm fed up of this, I really really am. Seeing my psychiatrist on friday and I already know how things are gonna go down - I'll explain how ****ty I feel, she'll apologize that I feel so bad and will then increase my meds. I know there isn't anything else reasonable she can do but I hate this pattern. Why can't they **** off and stay off?

:jumphug:

Is there anything we can do to cheer you up?
Definitely distance yourself. You dont need people like that. My friends don't know about any of the MH problems or CBT I've had. I feel like I should talk to them so they understand, but I hate burdening people. Relationships are tricky :/ but I'm here for you :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The worst thing is she does know about my MH problems yet she still puts me down and makes fun of me, calls me names and expects me to run around after her, even though she knows how much stress I'm under just now :frown: I'd wanted to cut ties with her gradually but maybe now is the time to do it, she's mad at me anyway so I might just tell her to stop being friends with me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest