The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
omg :bawling: what a ****ing joke. they have just rung me saying they want to pop round TOMORROW. is this some sort of joke. I told them im not interested. **** that. how can they be a ****ing crisis team and come round well after 24 hours after they've been called. now shes ringing my GP to tell her 'weve had this conversation' but shes gone now and wont be working until Monday. omg. so what came out of today. literally **** all. ive been trapped here waiting for them to call and they are ****. just **** this I don't want this what is wrong with these people

-hugging-
:hugs: to all. :smile:
Why is it anytime the words "job" or "graduate" or "application" are mentioned i freak and almost have a panic attack?
All day my hands have been clammy and my heart and chest have been feeling weird but I felt fine as soon as I walked into asda?! :s-smilie: Surely I'm supposed to feel anxious walking into a big supermarket? My body does odd things :tongue:
1 to 1 obs sucks :frown:
Original post by bullettheory

:jumphug:
Original post by james1211
Why is it anytime the words "job" or "graduate" or "application" are mentioned i freak and almost have a panic attack?

This has been my response since i finished uni, even checking my emails for job vancancies or correspondance seriously puts me on edge. I'd like to think i'm better than i was, but yeah. I also have a habit of putting letters aside and putting off dealing with it for a long time. Think it's something about responsibility

It's understandable, the job market isn't exactly a friendly place :v

Maybe for the best to keep you safe? :hugs:
Been sober over a month

Come on everyone come on! Let's all have a round of applause and a non-alcoholic beer for nohomo's sobriety!

I know I know, I'm so brave :smile:

It's not easy!
(edited 9 years ago)

please tell me they're not staring at you whilst you pee?
Seems like Teach first is out of the picture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nohomo
Been sober over a month

Come on everyone come on! Let's all have a round of applause and a non-alcoholic beer for nohomo's sobriety!

It's not easy!

Well done! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks man :smile:
Original post by nohomo

Not going to lie but I actually miss booze.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good vibes :biggrin:
Original post by senz72
Not going to lie but I actually miss booze.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:

How long have you been sober?
Original post by nohomo
Been sober over a month

It's not easy!

:clap2:
Original post by moment of truth
:clap2:

Original post by nohomo
Been sober over a month

It's not easy!

Yay that's so awesome :smile:
Original post by Cinnie
Yay that's so awesome :smile:

It feels good :smile:

Latest