Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Team_McDreamy
i hate myself i hate my brain

Original post by lauraaaaa

Spoiler

Original post by Odd socks
Can't sleep and I feel sick :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: all round! not been doing great myself so seems it's a bad night for lots of us! im awake though if any of you need to chat :smile:
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
:hugs: all round! not been doing great myself so seems it's a bad night for lots of us! im awake though if any of you need to chat :smile:

:hugs: my brain is in overdrive and it's making me feel sick with anxiety I can't stop thinking about all the things that are wrong with me, not just MH stuff but physical problems too :/ and to top it off I'm feeling bad for eating chocolate mice because I don't like eating things with faces or that are cute :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs: my brain is in overdrive and it's making me feel sick with anxiety I can't stop thinking about all the things that are wrong with me, not just MH stuff but physical problems too :/ and to top it off I'm feeling bad for eating chocolate mice because I don't like eating things with faces or that are cute :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: my brain is like that a lot as well, just a constant mess of thoughts/feelings, can be very hard to cope with I know! im sure you will be okay though, remember your MH tends to make you think things are worse than they are, you can get better as well from MH and most physical stuff too, just a process so don't give up hope! aww, that's okay, is just chocolate moulds, maybe melt them a bit so they look less like creatures?
:hugs: my brain is like that a lot as well, just a constant mess of thoughts/feelings, can be very hard to cope with I know! im sure you will be okay though, remember your MH tends to make you think things are worse than they are, you can get better as well from MH and most physical stuff too, just a process so don't give up hope! aww, that's okay, is just chocolate moulds, maybe melt them a bit so they look less like creatures?

Thanks :redface: I don't really like talking about it but it basically means I'll be single forever :sadnod:

I just wish I could sleep so I could stop thinking for a bit :frown:

I finished eating them by telling myself that I had to so they'd all be together in my stomach :/ am I nuts for thinking like that??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks :redface: I don't really like talking about it but it basically means I'll be single forever :sadnod:

I just wish I could sleep so I could stop thinking for a bit :frown:

I finished eating them by telling myself that I had to so they'd all be together in my stomach :/ am I nuts for thinking like that??

Posted from TSR Mobile

im sure you won't, I used to think that all the time, you never know when you will meet someone :smile:

sleep is good, though I gave up on it for now, just dossing about playing games and checking the web for now, hopefully you get some soon though! :hugs:

it's an unusual way to think of it but it's not "nuts", do you think about your food like that often or?
Original post by SweetNothing
Today is the worst, i want to just hide in my bed all day and not talk to anyone. I find out today if I get a dog or not so this could either make my day miles better or just ruin it even more.

No offense but people like me who is going to leave most his family in three days to go back to a rubbish country have more problems to deal with then getting a 'dog'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
The humble bundle thing? :smile: (you have to spend 15 bucks for aoe to be included i think; still worth it :smile: )

Yep, that's the one. They always do awesome deals, only I always get them and then forget to play half the games. :redface:

I ended up eating the cheese :tongue:

---

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Original post by Cantthinkofname
No offense but people like me who is going to leave most his family in three days to go back to a rubbish country have more problems to deal with then getting a 'dog'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Saying 'no offense but... your problems aren't that important' is not the way we do things in this society. Everyone's problems are different, and affect them differently. Plus, animals can make a huge difference to your mental well-being, as I've found myself.

Up to you of course, but I'd say an apology is in order.

Woo, good news. Finally stayed awake long enough to get the doctor this morning. But they only gave me a prescription for 5 half dose sleeping tablets and I have to come back in 2 weeks for a double appointment to discuss all my problems in more detail. So yeah...
Reply 1371
****ing guy in next bed has had his radio on blasting out for over 12 hours. Cant bring myself to ask him to turn it off but feel like smashing it to bits. This hospital provides radios but they should think about providing headphones.
Finished travelling and going home from the airport takes a bit hit to my mental wellbeing :colondollar: but I am not going back to the place where I was mentally. I'll fight it.

I might take a permanent hiatus from this place. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday :hugs:
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
Finished travelling and going home from the airport takes a bit hit to my mental wellbeing :colondollar: but I am not going back to the place where I was mentally. I'll fight it.

I might take a permanent hiatus from this place. I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday :hugs:

-hugs- I hope it's just post holiday blues, and not a nasty bout of the sads.
Original post by superwolf

Saying 'no offense but... your problems aren't that important' is not the way we do things in this society. Everyone's problems are different, and affect them differently. Plus, animals can make a huge difference to your mental well-being, as I've found myself.

Up to you of course, but I'd say an apology is in order.

^ this. Pets can make such a difference to your MH to the extent that in the US, a psychiatric service dog is an actual thing.
Original post by tradingmyheartforyours

:hugs: Hope you manage to stay happy and healthy, and we're always here to help when you need it. :smile:

Original post by .snowflake.
^ this. Pets can make such a difference to your MH to the extent that in the US, a psychiatric service dog is an actual thing.

:yep: And there are entire charities dedicated to getting pets for the elderly because of the mental health benefits (and physical I believe) of having an animal companion. :emog:
Reply 1376
You got people you can talk it over with? :console: I guess the main things to consider would be: is your situation likely to be better/worse next year, was there much competition to get your place/are you likely to get in again, will fees rise significantly, and what would you do in your year off (doing nothing generally does little to help :sadnod:).

I've spoken to my brothers and sister about not being sure about the course and thinking I should explore my options. Some say take the year out, others say just stick with the course.

Is it ok if I PM you about it? I know you can't tell me what to do but any advice would be much appreciated!
Original post by Cantthinkofname

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whilst I can appreciate that you're in a lot of pain and angst:

1) Most of the people you are talking to in this society are from this "rubbish country" you speak of :hmmm:

2) We don't belittle other people's issues and worries in this Soc. So that was not a nice thing to post at all :no:

So basically, offence taken :sadnod:
Original post by luno
I've spoken to my brothers and sister about not being sure about the course and thinking I should explore my options. Some say take the year out, others say just stick with the course.

Is it ok if I PM you about it? I know you can't tell me what to do but any advice would be much appreciated!

Course you can PM me. :smile: Or you can have my skype details if you want to talk about things on there.
Reply 1379
Course you can PM me. :smile: Or you can have my skype details if you want to talk about things on there.

Sent :smile:. Apologies in advance for the length!

Latest