Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ...yes I know it's a bit early.
    I was just on eBay and about to buy a belt which could also serve up as a good accessory for my Halloween costume (pirate) and then that got me thinking is it boring or "frowned upon" to wear the same Halloween costume as last year?

I really liked my pirate costume as it didn't look slutty (which most women's Halloween consumes do, they're either slutty or frumpy) and it meant I didn't have to wear face make up which reacts to my skin. Not sure whether to go as a pirate again.

What did you for as Halloween/ what are you going to go as? Got any Halloween costume ideas for me?

ReputationRep:
    Halloween is an excuse for girls to slut out. Go full slut I say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomguy786)
    Halloween is an excuse for girls to slut out. Go full slut I say.
    I don't feel comfortable showing off that much skin or looking tacky and cheap. So no thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I don't feel comfortable showing off that much skin or looking tacky and cheap. So no thanks.
    Suit yourself

ReputationRep:
    I think anyone that frowns upon you for wearing the same halloween costume is probably just dumb, and their opinion should not be taken seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattyR2895)
    I think anyone that frowns upon you for wearing the same halloween costume is probably just dumb, and their opinion should not be taken seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    phaha you're probably right there but still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    phaha you're probably right there but still
    Well in that case, you could go as like a zombie pirate. If there's any make up that doesn't react with your skin, just make yourself really pale, with some cuts and bruises and 'blood' stain your clothes. You could even try to find a cheap bit of rope and make a cut-off noose to make it look like you were hanged, and then turned in to a zombie. That'd be really cool.

ReputationRep:
    Well in that case, you could go as like a zombie pirate. If there's any make up that doesn't react with your skin, just make yourself really pale, with some cuts and bruises and 'blood' stain your clothes. You could even try to find a cheap bit of rope and make a cut-off noose to make it look like you were hanged, and then turned in to a zombie. That'd be really cool.
    heheh I'm already really pale, I'm just hesitant to get blood on my pirate costume because I paid a reasonable amount for it >.<

If it weren't for the fact drunk people are incredibly stupid I'd say the noose is a good idea but I can see myself get asphyxiated in town is I wear that good idea though

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This.

Sorry not got any ideas to suggest to you OP. I'm always a witch when I dress up (ie. black clothes and a pound shop witches hat).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.