Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    dunno if it has a cathedral or not

but it's a big place so my guess is city
    Yeah I didn't think it had a cathedral. I could be wrong though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I've just had blonde highlights put into my hair...I wouldn't exactly call them a disaster but they are a lot brighter than I expected! Has anyone else had any hair disasters to tell about?
    i dyed my hair tempoary what i thought was a subtle redy chestnutty! i came out looking like my head was on fire as it was a very bright red!!

ReputationRep:
    DIY bleach job to be blonde again after dying it blue-black.

I ended up with random patches of black, blue, white, yellow and orange. And really frazzley hair.

I love salons that open on Sundays to fix such disasters.

ReputationRep:
    What can I say, I was a teenager in the eighties. :eek: everything from black, to streaked, through perms, root perms.

Anyone else remember using super glue to get your spikes to stick up or drying your hair with your head upside down? Boy was I glad when hair gel was invented.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    reading is a well nice City

quality shops

and of course the festival....
    ive been thinking about living in reading after i leave uni, as its probably a good place where i will be able to find a job as it is meant to be UK equivalent of silicon valley

ReputationRep:
    i shaved my head when i was 16, i went from having hair past my shoulders to literally nothing. was very chilly.

ReputationRep:
    i had a hair disaster when my hairdryer decided to burst inot falmes about 2 months ago+ singe the end of my hair. it was ok though cos i just chopped the ends off (i had very choppy layers anyway), but now it's all much shorter cos i got bored of it being long a few weeks ago.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    My advice to all you daring to put your hair under the chop,

Little is better then lots (at any one time!)
    Its an easy decision to change the mistake of having 2/3 inches off, not so easy with 15!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    :eek:

when i was going through a weird phase i dyed my hair bright red and looked like i was wearing a traffic light! the scary thing is i did it voluntarily *shudders in horror at 15 year old self*
    I just did that yesterday, and I'm 19

Adam

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.