Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I am a guy and want thick eyebrows

How can I groom my eyebrows so that they are straight and thick?

Are there eyebrow implants?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Try Castor Oil- you can buy it on Amazon and it is said to promote eyelash and eyebrow growth

(Original post by Zoeannmcmillan)
    Try Castor Oil- you can buy it on Amazon and it is said to promote eyelash and eyebrow growth
    Oh that's helpful

Where did you read this?

ReputationRep:
    I did some research a while back when I accidentally plucked out a load of my own eyebrow! You just need to apply it nightly with an earbud and I found it really effective... make sure to wash the area in the morning though so it's not greasy. Here's a link to the one I used
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did some research a while back when I accidentally plucked out a load of my own eyebrow! You just need to apply it nightly with an earbud and I found it really effective... make sure to wash the area in the morning though so it's not greasy. Here's a link to the one I used
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Any reason why you want thick eyebrows?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For growing thick eyebrows try using almond oil and stop plucking and doing eyebrows that would result in an thick eyebrow growth.

ReputationRep:
    Castor Oil - I'm currently trying to thicken and grow my eyebrows so use this on my eyebrows every night. Haven't noticed any difference yet though, it's been a few weeks :confused:

ReputationRep:
    After how long did you notice that this method was working? I've been doing this for couple weeks haven't noticed much

ReputationRep:
    About a month or so, I also kept plucking them as it promotes new hairs! Also, massaging the area can help stimulate the follicles so maybe try that also!

ReputationRep:
    Ask Bogdan

ReputationRep:
    Be Asian

ReputationRep:
    You could try Vaseline?

Rub Castor oil into eyebrows every night until you can see a difference in hair growth.

ReputationRep:
    Finally you can follow it :

1. For a natural look that does not appear drawn on, dip AN angulate brush -- it helps with preciseness -- in a very powder shade that closely matches your hair color (for superlight hair, you'll go one shade darker). Apply it over the prevailing hairs to higher outline brows, then still fill in any gaps within the form.
    2. Highlight your work with a transparent brow gel or cream.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 20, 2014
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.