The Student Room Group

I'm so clueless right now. - Retake A2?

I know crying doesn't solve anything and right now there are so many decisions to make and I'm so lost.

At AS I received BBCC in Biology, Economics, Chemistry and Maths respectively. I was so upset however still applied for economics and received offers from Birmingham, York, Exeter & Nottingham. I firmed Exeter and Insured York. Applied for resits and worked harder during my A2 year.

My resits went up to ABB (Economics, Maths and Biology respecitvely) however at A2 I got BBC (My C was 3 ums off a B in maths) I'm so upset and so lost right now and have no idea what to do. I was in clearing, however I think I'm going to attend an independent sixth form college in order to get the grades that I know I'm capable of getting.

However, how will this affect my application for economics? Can someone just waffle at me please

I know it's probably too late to do an internship in my gap year? Can someone confirm this for me?

Can someone also recommend which modules I resit in order to ensure I get much much better grades.

Biology:
BIOL 4 - 70/100
BIOL 5 - 98/140
TOTAL - 442/600

Economics:
ECON 3 - 46/100 (Remark)
ECON 4 - 83/100
TOTAL - 296/400

Mathematics:
C3 - 74/100
C4 - 77/100
M1 - 48/100 (Remark)
TOTAL - 417/600

Please be kind, I'm already pretty emotional about everything.
(edited 9 years ago)
bump :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest