Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically what the time states.

Went through clearing so need to change the university on my Student Finance form. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    You need to download the 'Change of Circumstances' form from the Student Finance website and send it off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dana.)
    You need to download the 'Change of Circumstances' form from the Student Finance website and send it off.
    Can't you just go onto your account and make a change to your application? Thats what I have done anyway

http://www.sfengland.slc.co.uk/clearing.aspx

Them saying it takes at least 6 weeks does not fill me with hope, 6 weeks?!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, When i went to change something on my account it told me to send a 'Change of circumstances' left it two weeks and it was letting me do it online :/

ReputationRep:
    I called up and they looked at my changed application. The guy said it should take 4-5 working days, which means about 2 weeks with SFE

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.