Can I go to university of my choice and talk to them today? It's about accomondation , I have applied but they cancelled my offer when I was on holiday because i didn't reply within 3 days. But i didn't have an access to the internet... I am calling them from 9 am and my calls aren't answered. I emailed them , but I guess I have to wait. Is it worthy to travel there and explain my situation ? I know they don't have many places left , panicking. Help ?
Help, Help, Help ! Are universities open right now ? help Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-08-2014 11:48
- 16-08-2014 13:53
its a saturday so there is little chance that the staff you need will be there
- 16-08-2014 16:12
I interpet this as your place to study is intact and still confirmed but your application for accommodation has been rejected. If this is the case, I'm sure they will be more than flexible if you explain your situation come Monday when the staff will be back at work. Even if they have no accommodation left, there will be private suppliers nearby.