Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey guys. So basically, last month I started microgynon 30 and I have finally come to the seven day break. I took my last pill on Tuesday and have still not come on my period. I havr had sex, not sure if I am pregnant. I am confused because if I do come on today or tomorrow, when shall I start my next strip of pills? If I do not come on whatsoever what shall I do? Thanks guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    Right if you have taken your pill correctly over the past three weeks then you should be covered for the week break. You may not start your break through bleed for a couples of days though. You then start your next strip exactly a week after you last took your pill, so as you last took it on a tuesday, you will start the next one on the following wednesday.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 1970
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.