The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Red Fox
If it makes you feel better I was supporting Liverpool to win the title because I love Suarez but it was just beautiful when the man who said "This does not ****ing slip now" fell to the floor:lol:.

I cried so much. It was heartbreaking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I see people speculating and analysing football all the time, but how often are people's speculations correct?
Original post by Red Fox
If it makes you feel better I was supporting Liverpool to win the title because I love Suarez but it was just beautiful when the man who said "This does not ****ing slip now" fell to the floor:lol:.

It was the Crystal Palace game that did it for me. :rofl2::rofl2:
Original post by Bude8
I see people speculating and analysing football all the time, but how often are people's speculations correct?

Depends, some people are genuinely knowledgeable but then some just play FIFA (or are Man United fans) and talk total ****.
Original post by O133

Crystanbul:rofl:
Original post by Bude8

Football is an unpredictable game, but usually if you're speaking to someone who knows what they're on about they tend to be in the ballpark.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by O133

Original post by Red Fox
Crystanbul:rofl:

Soul destroying

Posted from TSR Mobile
When people talk about football, I understand what it's like when I talk about anime with my friends :lol:
Original post by Bude8
When people talk about football, I understand what it's like when I talk about anime with my friends :lol:

You should get into the footy lad. We'll become 'ooligans for Bath City FC.
Original post by Red Fox

I just don't see the hype of it, though I can appreciate sick plays etc. :lol:
Original post by Bude8
I just don't see the hype of it, though I can appreciate sick plays etc. :lol:

Watching it in the stadium > Watching on telly. I am losing interest in it though and it's a massive ripoff these days.
Original post by Red Fox

It's a rugby city though really, Bath. Much more talent on show at The Rec.
Original post by O133
It's a rugby city though really, Bath. Much more talent on show at The Rec.

Yeah I might go watch some rugby games while at uni actually, never had a major interest in it before though. The Wasps have just landed on my doorstep but I'd never go watch them.
I'm trying to get into rugby. No-one I know watches it though. From what I've seen either Saracens or Tigers look like good teams to support.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
I'm trying to get into rugby. No-one I know watches it though. From what I've seen either Saracens or Tigers look like good teams to support.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Support your local team:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox

Bluebirdssss
Original post by Red Fox

Nah. Y'alright. I don't want to be depressed all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah I might go watch some rugby games while at uni actually, never had a major interest in it before though. The Wasps have just landed on my doorstep but I'd never go watch them.

They're playing some pretty great rugby at the Ricoh, Wasps. Definitely worth following them if they're that nearby. (Plus they're likely to drop ticket prices if they want to fill such a big ground.)

Original post by Obiejess

Saracens are the ones you want, although Bath are pretty promising too.

Sarries are the Man City of rugby, Tigers are the Man Utd.
Original post by Red Fox

If Nottingham weren't in the Championship that might be decent advice, but I'm presuming Obie wants a Premiership team to support.
Original post by O133
They're playing some pretty great rugby at the Ricoh, Wasps. Definitely worth following them if they're that nearby. (Plus they're likely to drop ticket prices if they want to fill such a big ground.)

Saracens are the ones you want, although Bath are pretty promising too.

Sarries are the Man City of rugby, Tigers are the Man Utd.

Who are the (old) Liverpool haha?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest