The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by techno836

and i did try but i still get PRSOM on you :lol:

Here's some for you anyway :colone:
Original post by blamethenargles
Good! I hope it all work out for you :-)
That explains why a doctor's handwriting is typically messy and unidentifiable then!!! That is a lot ><

Yeah not to mention any prescriptions and consent forms or referral forms if needed :lol:

think i need to speed up my writing :lol:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Here's some for you anyway :colone:

Hahaha thanks :lol:

Night all :wavey: only 2 weeks till i go back to school now :h:
Hahaha thanks :lol:

Night all :wavey: only 2 weeks till i go back to school now :h:

Nighty night :moon:

Ditto :frown: I've made the most of summer but I feel like I should have rested up more :tongue:
Yeah not to mention any prescriptions and consent forms or referral forms if needed :lol:

think i need to speed up my writing :lol:

I suggest trying to become ambidextrous, because then at least if your one arm gets tired you can rest it for a while ;-)
My exams start mid-May and finish mid-June... I thought A2 exams were suppsoed to be later than AS exams?
When do we start making a personal statement towards Uni Applications? :redface:
Original post by NikolaT
My exams start mid-May and finish mid-June... I thought A2 exams were suppsoed to be later than AS exams?

This year A2 exams were definitely later than AS exams but AFAIK there's no reason it has to be that way. I think it also depends on the subjects. Have the 2015 timetables been finalised, or are those just provisional dates?

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
When do we start making a personal statement towards Uni Applications? :redface:

A lot of people have already started. My school made us all write a draft in the last week of year 12. If you're applying for a course with the October 15th deadline (veterinary medicine, medicine, dentistry and all courses at Oxbridge) then I'd get a wriggle on but if not then there's still plenty of time so I wouldn't worry about that just yet.
This year A2 exams were definitely later than AS exams but AFAIK there's no reason it has to be that way. I think it also depends on the subjects. Have the 2015 timetables been finalised, or are those just provisional dates?

The dates are provisional! :-)
The dates are provisional! :-)

Right you are, I thought it was a bit early for the dates to have been confirmed. It will be nice if the A2 exams are a bit later but not much we can do if they're not. We still need to sit the exams at the end of the day and earlier exams = longer summer = more chance for me to earn some moolah :tongue:
Right you are, I thought it was a bit early for the dates to have been confirmed. It will be nice if the A2 exams are a bit later but not much we can do if they're not. We still need to sit the exams at the end of the day and earlier exams = longer summer = more chance for me to earn some moolah :tongue:

Well looking at the provisional dates my A2 exams are over in two consecutive days, and my resit is at the beginning of May! It's working out for me other than that CLASH WITH SPANISH AND MUSIC D:
Well looking at the provisional dates my A2 exams are over in two consecutive days, and my resit is at the beginning of May! It's working out for me other than that CLASH WITH SPANISH AND MUSIC D:

I've got (for my future reference so I don't have to open the PDF every time :tongue: )

Biology 1 - Monday 8th June PM
Chemistry 1 - Wednesday 10th June PM
Physics 1 - Thursday 11th June AM
Chemistry 2 - Monday 15th June PM
Biology 2 - Wednesday 17th June AM
Physics 2 - Thursday 18th June AM

Eh, s'alright. I prefer AM exams but that's a fair mix. So looks like the 18th will be my last time I really school (shhh yes I know there's results day whatever).
I've got (for my future reference so I don't have to open the PDF every time :tongue: )

Biology 1 - Monday 8th June PM
Chemistry 1 - Wednesday 10th June PM
Physics 1 - Thursday 11th June AM
Chemistry 2 - Monday 15th June PM
Biology 2 - Wednesday 17th June AM
Physics 2 - Thursday 18th June AM

Eh, s'alright. I prefer AM exams but that's a fair mix. So looks like the 18th will be my last time I really school (shhh yes I know there's results day whatever).

I should finish on the 11th... But according to my enrolment letter my GE stuff finishes on the nineteenth? Your exam timetable looks pretty good actually, you've get them over and done with but there's still a couple of days' space.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tibbz2
Near Boston, unfortunately :tongue:

However far enough outside so that the sky is nice and dark :3

ewwwww Boston. :tongue:
I should finish on the 11th... But according to my enrolment letter my GE stuff finishes on the nineteenth? Your exam timetable looks pretty good actually, you've get them over and done with but there's still a couple of days' space.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, I haven't had enrollment yet so maybe I'll get notes telling us when the last day of school is in September. I know last year's year 13s did all of their leavers stuff (assembly, fancy dress ect) the week before half term, which is when their study leave began. It doesn't seem very far away at all.

Hmm yeah I was quite pleased. It's pretty intense but not too bad :smile: Having all exams over two days sounds tough but at least it's over and done with quickly! Is there a written paper for music, or is it an assessed performance (excuse my ignorance :redface:) ?
Ah right, I haven't had enrollment yet so maybe I'll get notes telling us when the last day of school is in September. I know last year's year 13s did all of their leavers stuff (assembly, fancy dress ect) the week before half term, which is when their study leave began. It doesn't seem very far away at all.

Hmm yeah I was quite pleased. It's pretty intense but not too bad :smile: Having all exams over two days sounds tough but at least it's over and done with quickly! Is there a written paper for music, or is it an assessed performance (excuse my ignorance :redface:) ?

Ah, fair enough. I enrolled today!
Regarding Music: both! There's three units each year: Performance, Composing and a written paper based on set works you've studied.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 576
Cant believe I only just found this thread :/
Original post by AhmedDavid

Welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, fair enough. I enrolled today!
Regarding Music: both! There's three units each year: Performance, Composing and a written paper based on set works you've studied

Sounds interesting :smile: I really envy people who are good at music, I used to play a couple of instruments but I gave them up ages ago which I regret now :tongue: Ahh well, I can still appreciate it :h:

Original post by AhmedDavid

Hello!

Goodnight everyone. I wanted an early night today... damn :tongue:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
I know someone with bbcu and another person with BCDD

Yeah people either seem to have got As with high ums or had got much worse than they expected, weird

Posted from TSR Mobile

Multiple in my year got all us and es!! So many repeaters it's ridiculous, 1/3 of the year interviewed about repeating!!!

Latest