The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Is your name Jess?
Original post by Princepieman
Sounds like a plan! :biggrin: Cookieshake? I have a feeling my taste buds will enjoy that!

You will not be disappointed. And as a CompSci I imagine you'll appreciate all the retro consoles they have in there. PM me.

Original post by The Good Egg
Is your name Jess?

Yes it is :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
You will not be disappointed. And as a CompSci I imagine you'll appreciate all the retro consoles they have in there. PM me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So is the name of this account, though that Jess is asleep...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does the Obie mean then, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
What does the Obie mean then, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's derived from my last name - O'Brien. In Y3, when setting up class emails my teacher just couldn't find an email that used my name, and the only available one was obiejess. It just stuck after that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's derived from my last name - O'Brien. In Y3, when setting up class emails my teacher just couldn't find an email that used my name, and the only available one was obiejess. It just stuck after that.

I finally twigged this the other day. That's a great reason though!
Original post by rachelc142
Yeah I know :frown: thought she acted amazingly

Yeah I actually did, turned out a guy was getting the same train home as me back to Birmingham so we hung out for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile

French and Spanish ftw woooo

Ah that's cool. I turn mute I swear whenever I go places:frown: I just listen to everyone else and judge quietly...
I'm an enigma ???!! I'm very very straightforward I promise you

It was like this today at Bristol :frown: :frown: come on gals we need more physicists

Aw thanks !!! I love bein 18 ngl it was only my bday last Saturday and I love being able to have a pint whenever I want

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol not an enigma but you're varied
I went to the doctors and it turns out that I do have RSI in my right hand. I can barely write with it or do anything with it for that matter. ive got to have injections in it soon :ashamed2: I'm so pissed because I'm struggling to do any maths/ further maths work and the exams are creeping closer and closer. at least with physics and chemistry I can learn the text book but with maths/fm you need to write to actually learn anything :/ Just a warning to you all to take frequent breaks from writing because I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
Original post by _Caz_
I went to the doctors and it turns out that I do have RSI in my right hand. I can barely write with it or do anything with it for that matter. ive got to have injections in it soon :ashamed2: I'm so pissed because I'm struggling to do any maths/ further maths work and the exams are creeping closer and closer. at least with physics and chemistry I can learn the text book but with maths/fm you need to write to actually learn anything :/ Just a warning to you all to take frequent breaks from writing because I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

That really sucks man I hope it's feeling better soon :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That really sucks man I hope it's feeling better soon :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by _Caz_

sorry to hear that. Did the problem arise just because you were writing too much?
Original post by rakib567
sorry to hear that. Did the problem arise just because you were writing too much?

yep :frown: The cruel irony.
Original post by _Caz_
yep :frown: The cruel irony.

but why/ why did it happen to you? i mean i write a lot but i don't think i am at risk of getting RSI....
Original post by rakib567
but why/ why did it happen to you? i mean i write a lot but i don't think i am at risk of getting RSI....

I don't know :/ Trust me I wish I did know.
Trying to sort out student finance today... University still doesn't seem like a real prospect yet, it's weird. :s-smilie:
Original post by Bude8
Yeah but I can do that without evening jumping

Just how tall are you :rofl:
:hide:
How is everyone? :h:
Original post by Gingerbread101

Epic! Just found out I got the second highest grade in my Advanced Higher Maths prelim!!! :woo:

Got an A, major improvement from my C at Higher Maths. :biggrin:

How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Demotivated, not sure if I can push up 3B's in bio chem and economics to AAB :/ none of the biology is going in

A bit bored.

My entire half term has been La Haine and I'm starting to get sick of it now.

Latest