The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loosiemorgan
I'm currently doing GCSE italian alongside my Alevels, although I like it, I much prefer Spanish so I think I'll either re-takeup Spanish or maybe try something new like German since I have no clue about it haha :biggrin:

I wish I was at GCSE standard so I could take it in school! Still at beginner stage in Spanish and working on it although I am retaking beginner class one so I really understand grammar etc. Simultaneously revising heavy for A levels! I really want to learn two foreign languages to A level standard maybe with the help of a year abroad
For some weird reason I thought you were ethnically Indian
I'm such a fool aha. Once I finish doing the notes and stuff for this chem module, I can do past papers from another board as I'm worried about starting own board pps too early. The topics are split differently but I'm okay with the additional topic in Chem 4 of the other boards.
Did 2 M3 papers in an hour, I better get 100% in the summer lol

I always do **** in the actual papers for mechanics though it seems

Next Sunday is going to be fun, I've saved all the further maths holiday homework (8 Maths Papers including FP2) which will be due the next day :awesome:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Did 2 M3 papers in an hour, I better get 100% in the summer lol

I always do **** in the actual papers for mechanics though it seems

Next Sunday is going to be fun, I've saved all the further maths holiday homework (8 Maths Papers including FP2) which will be due the next day :awesome:

whats your maths + f.maths modules?
How many mocks have you got left inb4 exams?

My mocks left: Maths M1+C4, Physics U5 & History U3.

RIP History.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
How many mocks have you got left inb4 exams?

My mocks left: Maths M1+C4, Physics U5 & History U3.

RIP History.

I think I have a Physics "mock" (we don't really care about mocks in my school) the first week back, otherwise I'm done.
Netflix's Daredevil is kind of amazing :awesome:
whats your maths + f.maths modules?

FP1+2
M2+3
S2+3

We didn't do FP3 because she said it's just easier to get weaker people better grades with S3
Original post by L'Evil Fish
FP1+2
M2+3
S2+3

We didn't do FP3 because she said it's just easier to get weaker people better grades with S3

Wheres C4? Did you learn C1-C4 + M1 & S1 in one year?

FP3 isn't compulsory right?
Do you prefer mechanics or statistics? Why didn't you go further in mechanics i.e m4-5 or did you want a mixture of both? Does your sixth-form/college not teach you decision maths? just curious.

Do you prefer mechanics or statistics? Why didn't you go further in mechanics i.e m4-5 or did you want a mixture of both? Does your sixth-form/college not teach you decision maths? just curious.

Fish is on WJEC and they don't offer Decision. I can't remember if they offer applied units beyond M3/S3 either.

Did that years ago lol

Nope
Mechanics but I like stats too, just not exams, bit boring..

Not offered

Not available on wjec
Original post by O133
Fish is on WJEC and they don't offer Decision. I can't remember if they offer applied units beyond M3/S3 either.

Nope, only got up to 3 on each
First week of the holidays has been wasted:lol:, I really need to do some past papers next week.
Original post by Red Fox
First week of the holidays has been wasted:lol:, I really need to do some past papers next week.

2 weeks for holidays?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox

go back tomorrow kms

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox

Same. Went to the library once but this old man starting bothering me when I was getting my maths groove on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aasvogel
2 weeks for holidays?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ja
Original post by rachelc142
go back tomorrow kms

Posted from TSR Mobile

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time:lol:. You had 2 weeks off though, right?
Original post by Princepieman
Same. Went to the library once but this old man starting bothering me when I was getting my maths groove on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've only been out like twice so I've just been playing games or watching anime mostly. I've been to the gym everyday though, I've become so weak in the last few months:lol:. But some serious studying needs to be done now.
Extra week off for me.

Seeing as my French oral is in a few weeks I should probably start practising that
Original post by Red Fox
Ja

My thoughts are with you at this difficult time:lol:. You had 2 weeks off though, right?

I've only been out like twice so I've just been playing games or watching anime mostly. I've been to the gym everyday though, I've become so weak in the last few months:lol:. But some serious studying needs to be done now.

lol merci
yhyhyh
went so quick tho, spent a stupid amount of money going out too so probs punishment for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Damn...The year went so fast and i didn't notice..i did so much within the year....This does make me feel like i'm gonna miss Sixth form

Latest