The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:zomg:

You have exposed me you bitch

Weeeeeeeeelllll, I said who you WERE, but not who you currently are, so technically it was you exposing yourself...

Spoiler

Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Weeeeeeeeelllll, I said who you WERE, but not who you currently are, so technically it was you exposing yourself...

Spoiler

:lol:

I am not impressed.... :eyeball:

It's quite funny though, people I don't even know, know who I am irl

Wtf

I am not impressed.... :eyeball:

It's quite funny though, people I don't even know, know who I am irl

Wtf

Wait, by people you 'don't even know', is that people you've never met offline, or people that you've literally never had any interaction with before? :tongue:
Wait, by people you 'don't even know', is that people you've never met offline, or people that you've literally never had any interaction with before? :tongue:

Both?

Although some I've met irl, and they know me... But not like long term knowing, literally met once and that
Original post by NinjaPandaa
I think the use of ninja makes it fairly embarrassing tbh as well as the double a :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I always thought putting extra letters at the end was a girly thing anywayyyyyy :lol:
Both?

Although some I've met irl, and they know me... But not like long term knowing, literally met once and that

I'm kinda confused? Do you mean that people you meet offline that you've never met before know that you are the one and only L'Evil Fish?

Cos that's kinda crazy :tongue:

Maybe it's because you're agoraphobic :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
I always thought putting extra letters at the end was a girly thing anywayyyyyy :lol:

True and I am a girl so maybe it's ok, I'm thinking that maybe if I change the picture on here it'll be less cringey but that panda is super cute hmm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Caught up on the last episode of Secret Life of Students...

Not sure I want to go to uni any more...
Original post by NikolaT
Caught up on the last episode of Secret Life of Students...

Not sure I want to go to uni any more...

Don't get me started that programme was awful :hand:
I'm kinda confused? Do you mean that people you meet offline that you've never met before know that you are the one and only L'Evil Fish?

Cos that's kinda crazy :tongue:

Maybe it's because you're agoraphobic :biggrin:

You're confusing me so much

I can't cope :frown:

Evil Fish is drowning
You're confusing me so much

I can't cope :frown:

Evil Fish is drowning

I think we have definitions of meeting somebody? And what counts as 'in real life'? :tongue:

Like, I've never spoken to you in person, but I've still known you for three years. Are we still strangers? :tongue:

By my question I meant to ask whether people you speak to online that also know you in person can identify you, or whether people that you meet offline know that you're L'Evil Fish, if that makes sense? :lol:

Night guys :smile:

Night guys :smile:

wow that dog
Original post by Bude8
wow that dog

x

Seen that on good ol' Tumblr :wink:
I think we have definitions of meeting somebody? And what counts as 'in real life'? :tongue:

Like, I've never spoken to you in person, but I've still known you for three years. Are we still strangers? :tongue:

By my question I meant to ask whether people you speak to online that also know you in person can identify you, or whether people that you meet offline know that you're L'Evil Fish, if that makes sense? :lol:

No we're not :tongue: but... We've never met

Irl = in person

Yes to the first one
No to the second

But the one I mean is

People I've met once offline, find me on here and say I saw you
No we're not :tongue: but... We've never met

Irl = in person

Yes to the first one
No to the second

But the one I mean is

People I've met once offline, find me on here and say I saw you

Right, I get you :tongue:

That's still pretty crazy though. I guess you are the member with the highest number of posts on a website that's used by a substantial amount of the student population, but the fact that they can recogise you is pretty weird :tongue: Well, they say the internet makes the world smaller...
Right, I get you :tongue:

That's still pretty crazy though. I guess you are the member with the highest number of posts on a website that's used by a substantial amount of the student population, but the fact that they can recogise you is pretty weird :tongue: Well, they say the internet makes the world smaller...

I don't mind but then I do mind... Like if more people knew irl, they'd probably treat me weird and mock it

My friends are cool though about it

I think if I was on the laptop using this website, it would be worrying the amount I use it :tongue:
I'm home alone tonight so I suppose I can do whatever I want... Nerd screams? :lol:

I told myself I'd go to sleep like an hour ago but I'm sat here doing card flourishes :|
Already a new year 13 thread? Damn, I feel really old now going off to uni. Good luck with your final year guys! Make it count :wink:

I don't mind but then I do mind... Like if more people knew irl, they'd probably treat me weird and mock it

My friends are cool though about it

I think if I was on the laptop using this website, it would be worrying the amount I use it :tongue:

You are truly TSR Royalty:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest