The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nishuchh
Same! I'm not ready to go back!!! where did summer go?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish I knew! I haven't even done half of the stuff I was meant to do before the start of school yet - and now we've only got a week left :s-smilie:
Original post by oreoenthusiast
Maths, Economics, French and Further Maths. There's going to be a lotttt of maths on my timetable :rolleyes:

What do you want to study at University? :3
Original post by basham97
What do you want to study at University? :3

Economics :biggrin: you? I'm guessing Law with those A Levels? :wink:

Of course :smile: what grades are you aspiring to get? I suppose you got A's in Maths? :3
Of course :smile: what grades are you aspiring to get? I suppose you got A's in Maths? :3

Ah, that's nice! When I was younger I used to want to be a lawyer.

Fortunately, I did get As in Maths :smile: I'm not sure what grades I want tbh. A*A*AA would be the dream, but I'd be happy with whatever allows me to meet my offer (providing I get one of course!) you?
Ah, that's nice! When I was younger I used to want to be a lawyer.

Fortunately, I did get As in Maths :smile: I'm not sure what grades I want tbh. A*A*AA would be the dream, but I'd be happy with whatever allows me to meet my offer (providing I get one of course!) you?

It's not possible to get A*'s in AS Level :frown: but AAAA :smile: so did you get anymore A's at GCSE?

Hey another economist! Where are you applying? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not possible to get A*'s in AS Level :frown: but AAAA :smile: so did you get anymore A's at GCSE?

Oh! Sorry, I meant that I'd like to get A*A*AA in my full A Levels including A2, not just AS. I also thought you meant to ask me if I got As in AS Level Maths, which I did :smile:
Original post by NinjaPandaa
Hey another economist! Where are you applying? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh hey :wink: I'm applying to Cambridge, LSE, UCL (I personally think these 3 choices are pretty intense - not too confident about applying to them tbh), Birmingham maybe? and Sheffield.

You?
Oh hey :wink: I'm applying to Cambridge, LSE, UCL (I personally think these 3 choices are pretty intense - not too confident about applying to them tbh), Birmingham maybe? and Sheffield.

You?

Ah I'm cambridge too :redface: and then warwick, durham, nottingham and leeds

Yeah I get what you mean about your top 3 I really fancied going to lse because their course looked amazing but I decided living in London would be too expensive so that was that out of the window hahaha

Which camb college are you going for? I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply to queens' woo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah I'm cambridge too :redface: and then warwick, durham, nottingham and leeds

Yeah I get what you mean about your top 3 I really fancied going to lse because their course looked amazing but I decided living in London would be too expensive so that was that out of the window hahaha

Which camb college are you going for? I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply to queens' woo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, London is quite expensive, but I really like the course so hopefully it will be worth it :smile:

Downing, I think :smile: if you don't mind me asking, what is your ums average? The whole ums average thing really psyches me out tbh :s-smilie:
Yeah, London is quite expensive, but I really like the course so hopefully it will be worth it :smile:

Downing, I think :smile: if you don't mind me asking, what is your ums average? The whole ums average thing really psyches me out tbh :s-smilie:

93.17 so just enough for auto pooling yay, my English lit pulled mine down a bit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
93.17 so just enough for auto pooling yay, my English lit pulled mine down a bit :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is auto-pooling 93%? And congrats!! :smile:
Original post by blamethenargles
No I haven't! I haven't watched any anime in ages, I should get cracking on the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg pls watch Monthly Girls' Nozaki Kun!
I rarely ever lol when watching anime, but that one has made me lol so much

I also 'simulwatch' anime with my friends on Skype (we just press play at the exact same time) and that's pretty fun :smile:
Original post by 2en1
Haha you're lucky! School starts in a weeks time for us :frown: This summers gone so fast! And I like how you're so prepared, already writing ps, I don't even know what I'm dropping let alone what I'm gonna study at uni !

I can't decide what to drop either!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Little Tail Chaser

I'm no good at group revision :lol: . I distract everybody

Haha I just get distracted by wanting to know what everyone else is doing, I think I annoy my friends by constantly asking them :P

Original post by XxKingSniprxX
WHEN DOES YOUR COLLEGE A2 LESSONS START?

^ Have you enrolled? If not when is your enrolment date?

FRIDAY 5th September! A friday :frown: At least I'll have the weekend straight after :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
omg pls watch Monthly Girls' Nozaki Kun!
I rarely ever lol when watching anime, but that one has made me lol so much

I also 'simulwatch' anime with my friends on Skype (we just press play at the exact same time) and that's pretty fun :smile:

That sounds so fun!!! I have the house to myself this weekend so I'll have a marathon^_^ my friend and I are planning to watch dr who together via Skype!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Welcome new people! :biggrin:

Herro :smile: what subjects are you taking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law looks so fun :eek: I've been watching suits and rainmaker and stuff... I wanna be a lawyer too now :sad:

Maths, Economics, French and Further Maths. There's going to be a lotttt of maths on my timetable :rolleyes:

That is an awesome timetable!
Original post by blamethenargles
That sounds so fun!!! I have the house to myself this weekend so I'll have a marathon^_^ my friend and I are planning to watch dr who together via Skype!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah it is, the inside jokes are brilliant :lol:
Original post by nishuchh
Same! I'm not ready to go back!!! where did summer go?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Summer went by really fast this year :s-smilie:
Think it's because last year was really long compared to this year. That and that it seemed to get colder earlier this year
Is auto-pooling 93%? And congrats!! :smile:

Yep so I literally just scrape auto pooling aha :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest