The Student Room Group

Do you use yiu phone on the Toilet?

Not to call but post in forums and message people?

I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's gross, think of the germs, what if somebody asks to borrow your phone for a call.

:yucky:
Reply 2
Original post by KrisCussans
That's gross, think of the germs, what if somebody asks to borrow your phone for a call.

:yucky:

My hands are clean. And why would they want to use my phone? everybody has one these days. It's like some used to take a Newspaper or Magazine to read, but now you've got the phone and internet. It makes sense.
Reply 3
Yes. I have antibacterial wipes next to my toilet so I wipe my phone afterwards with that. I don't see what is so gross about calling people while on the toilet. Its unlikely they will hear any 'plops' or whatever while you are talking anyway. I don't care if someone tells me they are on the toilet while talking to me over a call. Wouldn't want to see them on the toilet during a video call though lol. Voice calls on the toilet are fine though :tongue:
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't.
No.
Loads of people do - often hear them talking in the next cubicle in public loos.

I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone whilst I was having a bath a few years ago. I dropped the phone in the tub. For a few seconds until I grabbed it, I could still hear her voice - from under the water.

Quite a strange experience.
(edited 9 years ago)
No. I expect people to respect my privacy while on the toilet. :smile:
I do :smile: but I always disinfect my phone afterwards!
No, I usually have to concentrate on something else.
Original post by RFowler
No, I usually have to concentrate on something else.

That is why I'm so glad to be female... At least if I lose concentration, I won't end up with piss on my feet.
Reply 11
Original post by Maid Marian
I'd be lying if I said I hadn't.

That^
Messaging yes, phoning no haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest