The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have a website to watch fast and furious 7?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by moe889
Does anyone have a website to watch fast and furious 7?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.solarmovie.ws/
Original post by TH3-FL45H
The feeling I'm gonna get when I open my results and see 12 a*s

Posted from TSR Mobile

For me, that has not been working, I'm doing little bits of revision and just thinking of boasting about my 10 A*s. But no >_> My brain says 'that's a really pretty butterfly'
Original post by DanielBaranowski
What music do you guys listen to for study?

Fall Out Boy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanielBaranowski
What music do you guys listen to for study?

I usually don't, because I can't concentrate, and if I do manage to zone it out it's kind of pointless anyway. If I do I usually put my phone on shuffle. :smile:
[video="youtube;fMNGzUm0170"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNGzUm0170[/video]

To year 11s who needs motivation to revise trust me it helps
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Starlight15
[video="youtube;fMNGzUm0170"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMNGzUm0170[/video]

To year 11s who needs motivation to revise trust me it helps

Trust me, that dude has nothing on the majority of asian parents :biggrin:
Original post by JanitaTwain
Trust me, that dude has nothing on the majority of asian parents :biggrin:

XD True!
Original post by RKM21
What are your predicted grades? And what board are you doing for German GCSE? I'm doing OCR - what's sure target grade??

Projected: 4A*s 2As 3Bs (hence why I'm not going straight into medicine)
AQA for German+French, both projected A* :smile:
Original post by ImagineCats
Projected: 4A*s 2As 3Bs (hence why I'm not going straight into medicine)

You can still get into Medicine with those grades. :tongue:
Original post by Black Rose
Hello :h: Welcome to The Current Year 11 Thread (2014/2015) :biggrin:

Oooh, you updated the first post.

C'est pretty! :biggrin: (rainbooooowww)

EDIT: It's a bit bright on the eyes though. It burns *squints*
ahaha, it's great really. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
You can still get into Medicine with those grades. :tongue:

WOHEY!
But I'm only taking biology a level (+psychology, German and geography). I know good unis that I can do bio/biomed with psychology and geography as science subjects to back me up. Plus I'm not too sure about whether to go into dentistry, psychology or medicine just yet :colondollar:
Thank you for letting me know about that!:tongue:
Original post by Student232

Me too! :biggrin:

Listening to the hour long version of Immortals gets a bit too much though... :rolleyes:
WOHEY!
But I'm only taking biology a level (+psychology, German and geography). I know good unis that I can do bio/biomed with psychology and geography as science subjects to back me up. Plus I'm not too sure about whether to go into dentistry, psychology or medicine just yet :colondollar:
Thank you for letting me know about that!:tongue:

You need to have Chemistry?
Original post by saahil0987
You need to have Chemistry?

For medicine, yes. I thought it was a case of chemistry, maths, biology/physics? I went to a career adviser and they said something about definitely chemistry and biology, then physics or maths (maths preferred). Same with most biomed courses they ask for chemistry/maths/physics and biology :frown:
same
For medicine, yes. I thought it was a case of chemistry, maths, biology/physics? I went to a career adviser and they said something about definitely chemistry and biology, then physics or maths (maths preferred). Same with most biomed courses they ask for chemistry/maths/physics and biology :frown:

Why don't you go speak to your 6th Form and ask if you can change your course and like one of those subjects to Chemistry (cause you can still get in with just Bio and Chem) I think as long as there is still space in the classes and you can get the grades (which since you're aiming for medicine I'm assuming are already at above a B) so it should be fine
I've only just made this and don't even know how to use it :biggrin:
Original post by saahil0987
Why don't you go speak to your 6th Form and ask if you can change your course and like one of those subjects to Chemistry (cause you can still get in with just Bio and Chem) I think as long as there is still space in the classes and you can get the grades (which since you're aiming for medicine I'm assuming are already at above a B) so it should be fine

Ahaha I'm deliberately not taking chemistry because it's another language to me! I'm pretty good at biology, so I'm sticking with that. Not going straight into medicine, but hoping with a biology/biomed degree from a uni that accept geography and psychology as science subjects to go into a graduate course of some sorts. Not sure yet, but I love biology! Thank you for your advice though :biggrin:
Original post by turn-to-page394
Me too! :biggrin:

Listening to the hour long version of Immortals gets a bit too much though... :rolleyes:

I tried that but was like yeah that's too much I just listen to the new album and save rock and roll most of the time :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest