I know right, it's like 50% for an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

Think its lower than that but I'm not really sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do you lot start Study Leave, if you have it? :holmes:
Original post by usycool1

22nd may - after halfterm im on leave.

exams end a weeklater on the 8th june for me though... and i have to go in for 3 hours everyday, even when i dont have exams.

22nd May
Original post by guitaristemily
22nd may - after halfterm im on leave.

exams end a weeklater on the 8th june for me though... and i have to go in for 3 hours everyday, even when i dont have exams.

Original post by Midnightmemories
22nd May

Hm, quite late compared to when I had mine. :holmes: Still, I just ended up sleeping for most of mine so... :tongue:
Hm, quite late compared to when I had mine. :holmes: Still, I just ended up sleeping for most of mine so... :tongue:

i still finish like a week later though XD

8th june
i still finish like a week later though XD

8th june

Got any plans for when you finish? :colone: You'll all want to take a very well deserved break. :tongue:
Got any plans for when you finish? :colone: You'll all want to take a very well deserved break. :tongue:

Spend all day on TSR counting down to results day? :colone:

going on holiday but its not until the 13th of july :d

disney world!!! for 3 weeks too...
Original post by Nirgilis
Spend all day on TSR counting down to results day? :colone:

Of course, that's very important too. :colone: I'm surprised it's been quite quiet this year though tbh, last year they had the revision threads up and had loads of new people come in to post. Maybe it'll pick up when they're over :awesome:

How's the dissertation going? :colone:

going on holiday but its not until the 13th of july :d

disney world!!! for 3 weeks too...

Disney World!! :awesome: I've never been to the US before but I may go there too in the summer (although not sure yet where abouts I want to go). Have a great time when the time comes! :biggrin:

Disney World!! :awesome: I've never been to the US before but I may go there too in the summer (although not sure yet where abouts I want to go). Have a great time when the time comes! :biggrin:

ive been a few times before.

you could say im quite the disney geek.

its also good for photography;which is what im studying at college next year :smile:
Of course, that's very important too. :colone: I'm surprised it's been quite quiet this year though tbh, last year they had the revision threads up and had loads of new people come in to post. Maybe it'll pick up when they're over :awesome:

Maybe this year people are actually buckling down to work? :zomg: . I mean, it has to happen at SOME point :tongue: . Hell, I'm in my fourth year at uni and I'm still here procrastinating when I shouldn't be :ninja: :lol:

I wouldn't ask :tongue: . Instead of actually putting content on paper, I'm half-heartedly re-writing what I've already done to increase the word count :getmecoat: . Still, nearly on 5,000 words of what I do have... I just have to start the serious data-crunching, table-making, calculation-churning part of my report soon :tongue:

However, it may have to wait until Friday - got a lecture tomorrow morning from the head of the year to give us more information on our reports, the presentations we have to give and the vivas :yep:

You feeling better? :smile:

If you're going I'd recommend Yosemite sequoia that sort of area

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi my name is Zaib Aamir Butt and I'm in year 11 I really need help with my science B1 past paper its all about peas in a pod and different things (if you know what I'm talking about) plz help :angry:
ive been a few times before.

you could say im quite the disney geek.

its also good for photography;which is what im studying at college next year :smile:

Ah I very much love Disney too! Glad it'll be helpful for next year; I've never been good at photography so I admire you for doing it :adore:

Maybe this year people are actually buckling down to work? :zomg: . I mean, it has to happen at SOME point :tongue: . Hell, I'm in my fourth year at uni and I'm still here procrastinating when I shouldn't be :ninja: :lol:

No way :zomg::tongue: I procrastinated here like 24/7 as I was doing my A-Levels and have spent a lot of my gap year on here too :lol:

I wouldn't ask :tongue: . Instead of actually putting content on paper, I'm half-heartedly re-writing what I've already done to increase the word count :getmecoat: . Still, nearly on 5,000 words of what I do have... I just have to start the serious data-crunching, table-making, calculation-churning part of my report soon :tongue:

However, it may have to wait until Friday - got a lecture tomorrow morning from the head of the year to give us more information on our reports, the presentations we have to give and the vivas :yep:

You feeling better? :smile:

Ah well, I'm sure you'll end up doing amazingly on the end; you're Nirgilis, it's just natural for you to do amazingly in everything :awesome:

Much better thanks, ate some food and felt much better :tongue: But I'm bleeding badly again now...3rd time in 3 days :erm:

Original post by samb1234
If you're going I'd recommend Yosemite sequoia that sort of area

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just googled it - that looks beautiful :moon: Will definitely look into it- thanks! :biggrin:

Original post by zaby786
Hi my name is Zaib Aamir Butt and I'm in year 11 I really need help with my science B1 past paper its all about peas in a pod and different things (if you know what I'm talking about) plz help :angry:

Hey, what's the exact question? :smile:
[QUOTE=usycool1;55346975

Just googled it - that looks beautiful :moon: Will definitely look into it- thanks! :biggrin:

Just to warn you if you want to go its best to go early summer and you would have to book early as Yosemite is extremely popular (might not even be able to stay in the park itself even if you booked now)

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way :zomg::tongue: I procrastinated here like 24/7 as I was doing my A-Levels and have spent a lot of my gap year on here too :lol:

I guess that's why we're now moderators :lol:

Ah well, I'm sure you'll end up doing amazingly on the end; you're Nirgilis, it's just natural for you to do amazingly in everything :awesome:

Thanks :blush: . I'll let you know by the number of :woo: smileys how I'm feeling each day :lol: . It's going to be a nightmare :facepalm:

Much better thanks, ate some food and felt much better :tongue: But I'm bleeding badly again now...3rd time in 3 days :erm:

:hugs: . I hope you get better soon :tongue: . Otherwise the medicine degree will be 7 years of trying to figure out what's wrong with Usy :wink:
xx

Decided I might listen to The Surgery on BBC Radio 1 tonight. Starts in 5 minutes :yep: . I have, however, realised just how awful the music is on Radio 1 :yucky:
Decided I might listen to The Surgery on BBC Radio 1 tonight. Starts in 5 minutes :yep: . I have, however, realised just how awful the music is on Radio 1 :yucky:

You contributed too IIRC so I'm going to listen too...hope they mention you, it'll make my day. :colone:

Latest