The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MIST_123
Edexcel Spanish was so hard :frown:....

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMDS IKR.

Ours was sooooo quiet so halfway through I asked to put the volume up!!

The listening was SOOOO DIFFICULT, and I think the reading I failed...

I have an overall half mark into A* in my coursework...and now im not going to get an A* overall:frown::frown::frown:
Original post by fabsafxo
OMDS IKR.

Ours was sooooo quiet so halfway through I asked to put the volume up!!

The listening was SOOOO DIFFICULT, and I think the reading I failed...

I have an overall half mark into A* in my coursework...and now im not going to get an A* overall:frown::frown::frown:

I feel our pain :frown: I also have A* Coursework but it's worth nothing if we don't do good in the exam. Hopefully I've done enough to scrape myself an A.
I'm really annoyed with this exam :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel our pain :frown: I also have A* Coursework but it's worth nothing if we don't do good in the exam. Hopefully I've done enough to scrape myself an A.
I'm really annoyed with this exam :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also found the reading a bit hard especially the 8 marks i guessed the whole last question.

Also apparently a computer marks this exam is this true?
I did spaniah too and it was rlly hard, did u do gcse or igcse tho?
In our school, the listening was too loud and we were in the hall so what happened was when we were listening to the audio we have to try to distinguish the difference between the echo and the actual spanish (at one point all I could hear was mrrrrrrmrr) but I felt the spanish I did hear wasn't too bad and the listening was pretty good think I may have actually got 35+ on that
Reply 6205
is there a biology aqa thread as well? I wanna see the unofficial b2 mark scheme

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamesosborne
Yeah it was wasn't it ! And one of their voices wasn't the clearest either ! Hahaha - can u remember any questions

The Social issue questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone here do AQA IGCSE Spanish Listening yesterday? If so, how did you find it?
Original post by SuperHuman98
Spanish was the first exam I struggled with and I am so scared I will get a bad grade on results day.

But I have 60% A* coursework but that will be a waste if I end up getting a D or C

If it helps, my coursework was a B and in my mocks I got a D and an E in my papers, but altogether I got a C, so maybe with A* coursework and if you didn't do well in the papers it could still add up to a B or an A which is still amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperHuman98
Spanish was the first exam I struggled with and I am so scared I will get a bad grade on results day.

But I have 60% A* coursework but that will be a waste if I end up getting a D or C

There is no chance of that happening, cause if your CAs are at an A* (That's a minimum of 162 UMS points in the bag) which means 18 UMS away from C. I highly doubt that you've picked up only 18 UMS across the two exams cause that would give you less than a F
Original post by almahoney
I did edexcel spanish and it was impossible, i really hope others found it hard :frown: our tape kept bloody skipping and the questions made me have a mental breakdown, i basically just played 'Ip dip do' for both papers, what even was that festival question...can you not.

me too haha!!! everyone in our exam found it really hard so hopefully the grade boundaries will be really low!!
Original post by SampleX
Lol when AQA Chemistry C2/C3 almost leaves you in tears.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am hating exams atm
Absolutely dreading Geography on Tuesday. Anyone with me. Edexcel?
ABSOLUTELY dreading english lit !!! especially unseen poetry
Original post by saahil0987
There is no chance of that happening, cause if your CAs are at an A* (That's a minimum of 162 UMS points in the bag) which means 18 UMS away from C. I highly doubt that you've picked up only 18 UMS across the two exams cause that would give you less than a F

Do you think it would still be possible to get a 'B' or 'C' grade overall if ive got 60% 'A' coursework and possible C (hopefulyy not lower than that :/) grades in my exams?
Original post by almahoney
Do you think it would still be possible to get a 'B' or 'C' grade overall if ive got 60% 'A' coursework and possible C (hopefulyy not lower than that :/) grades in my exams?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by irfan_blue
Absolutely dreading Geography on Tuesday. Anyone with me. Edexcel?

yep i asked to do foundation, rather get a c in foundation than a d or e in higher, still scared though
Edexcel Spanish was so hard :frown:....

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes omg everyone in the classroom literally had thier heads down and had a nap during the reading exam
Original post by SSAA9
How did everyone find Aqa chemistry today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i found c3 easier than c2

Latest