Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Im due to start in September, but am having a huge crisis on the funding of the course. Student finance have offered me enough to only just cover the cost of my rent! So as for freshers, books, train fare, food etc.. im stuck!
    Obviously I'm applying for jobs to try and help but does anyone know of any extra loans or anything I could apply for??

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you applied for income assessed student finance? If you messed that up, you'll get a lot less than you would otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did, but because my mums boyfriend lives with her and he earns quite a lot (though he doesnt support me financially at all!) They've taken his wage into account so I cant get any extra grants or any extra help at all, because they're assuming he will be able to support me

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.