Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey was wondering if anyone is going to do this subject as well come september or if there are any current students who can tell about first year. Also I have got accommodations in Enlli room A002.

ReputationRep:
    Hey i'm studying this subject - starting first year in September I'm in Braint E301 for accommodation x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caseymariex)
    Hey i'm studying this subject - starting first year in September I'm in Braint E301 for accommodation x
    Finally was beginning to think I was the only one doing it. Ya looking foward to it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenna_Ashford)
    Finally was beginning to think I was the only one doing it. Ya looking foward to it?
    Haha, I am actually yeah! Bit nervous about the whole Uni thing though!! What about you? x

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I am actually yeah! Bit nervous about the whole Uni thing though!! What about you? x
    Same here, its just come so quickly I dont feel like im prepared :P what day do you move into halls? x

ReputationRep:
    God I know haha!! and I've not got a clue, I've not had any information yet except my place is confirmed at the Uni and that I have a room in halls! Hopefully, i'll find out tomorrow What day are you moving in? x

ReputationRep:
    God I know haha!! and I've not got a clue, I've not had any information yet except my place is confirmed at the Uni and that I have a room in halls! Hopefully, i'll find out tomorrow What day are you moving in? x
    I thinks it's the 21st I move in, it should say on Bangor webpage as it's depends on the dorms so all of Enlli move in the same day. Have ya had a look at any of the societies and clubs? X

ReputationRep:
    I thinks it's the 21st I move in, it should say on Bangor webpage as it's depends on the dorms so all of Enlli move in the same day. Have ya had a look at any of the societies and clubs? X
    Just checked- mines the 20th, I come back off holiday on the 19th so that's gonna be scary haha! I've not looked yet no, I was just going to leave it until freshers week to have a look at everything have you? x

ReputationRep:
    just rechecked mine and I also come on the 20th :P ya going away with ya family? I had a quick look over what they had some of it looks like fun x

ReputationRep:
    just rechecked mine and I also come on the 20th :P ya going away with ya family? I had a quick look over what they had some of it looks like fun x
    ooh good! we'll have to meet up once we've unpacked haha, i'm lucky enough to have my friend from college in the room next to me! & I'm going away with my boyfriend x

ReputationRep:
    ooh good! we'll have to meet up once we've unpacked haha, i'm lucky enough to have my friend from college in the room next to me! & I'm going away with my boyfriend x
    We will defeantly have to meet up that will be nice your lucky I don't no anyone from my old collage that's going

ReputationRep:
    We will defeantly have to meet up that will be nice your lucky I don't no anyone from my old collage that's going
    Aw i'm sure you will make lots of new friends x

ReputationRep:
    I'm going into Braint too! I was beginning to think I was the only one! I'm in E215 whatever that means

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shan McGuire)
    I'm going into Braint too! I was beginning to think I was the only one! I'm in E215 whatever that means
    haha, I think it means floor 2 room 15? maybe? Are you on this course as well?? x

ReputationRep:
    haha, I think it means floor 2 room 15? maybe? Are you on this course as well?? x
    Ahh that makes sense No I'll be studying primary education x

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that makes sense No I'll be studying primary education x
    Ooh sounds fab x

ReputationRep:
    I am doing primary education too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violinM)
    I am doing primary education too!!!!
    Add me on facebook, my name is Shannon McGuire

ReputationRep:
    Add me on facebook, my name is Shannon McGuire
    Which one are you? What is your profile picture??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violinM)
    Which one are you? What is your profile picture??
    It's a picture of me on the right and a boy on the left. My info says ill be studying in bangor and i work in costa

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.