Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm just looking to find some classmates before the start of the Uni year!

Also, I'm staying in Seething Wells Accommodation; it'd be cool to meet some more people staying at SW! I'm in E1E

ReputationRep:
    I was born in Kingston Upon Thames, so if you have any questions about the area, feel free to ask!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cardicant)
    Hey! I'm just looking to find some classmates before the start of the Uni year!

Also, I'm staying in Seething Wells Accommodation; it'd be cool to meet some more people staying at SW! I'm in E1E
    Hey
    I am also studing Film Studies and Media & Culture Studies in September. Where are you from and when is your moving day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhajiun)
    Hey
    I am also studing Film Studies and Media & Culture Studies in September. Where are you from and when is your moving day?
    Awesome!!
    I'm from Kent in the South East I move in on the 19th of September! Less than two weeks away now!! Excited doesn't cover it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Portsmouth, I move a day before hope to see you on induction week

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, hope to see you too!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.