Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking of going?

I saw on this link https://next.fatsoma.com/events/desp...9-db4228563477 that most were sold out, but I haven't talked to anyone who's going so I'm not sure whether to get one.

Has anyone bought a ticket yet, for this or any other event?

ReputationRep:
    No, they're just using sales psychology on you to get you to buy a ticket. None of the events will sell out before Freshers week, and few sell out completely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JimmyRushmore)
    No, they're just using sales psychology on you to get you to buy a ticket. None of the events will sell out before Freshers week, and few sell out completely.
    You should see the facebook page, the amount of fake accounts "hyping" it up in laughable :L

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I posted about this on the group and got banned... They're ********s. It's a company called "Electric Ents" who are responsible

ReputationRep:
    I bought one for the where's wally vs smurfs party. Don't think I'll be buying anymore for their parties though!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by journeyofeducation)
    I bought one for the where's wally vs smurfs party. Don't think I'll be buying anymore for their parties though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't blame you. Some of their marketing practices have been downright deceitful, if not illegal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by journeyofeducation)
    I bought one for the where's wally vs smurfs party. [/SIZE]
    Off topic, but now I'm wondering who would win in a fight between Where's Wally and the Smurfs. The Smurfs have a definite advantage in terms of sheer numbers, but Where's Wally has a ninja-like element of surprise...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Persipan)
    Off topic, but now I'm wondering who would win in a fight between Where's Wally and the Smurfs. The Smurfs have a definite advantage in terms of sheer numbers, but Where's Wally has a ninja-like element of surprise...
    If for some reason I ever hallucinate, this would be one of the most terrifying things imaginable... ^^

ReputationRep:
    Aha well thanks for replying. I don't think I'm going to buy anything before the first week at all, and then see what my flatmates etc are doing. Also, I don't think my student loan is going to accommodate Minion costumes..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.