The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

What we lack the most is any kind of cohesion out there, nobody is dropping into space and nobody is picking out any runs, and nobody is making any runs
why is allen playing over coutinho again?
Allen gets the ball, **** control, attack breaks down...

I swear this happens 3/4 times every game. Why is he still here?
Reply 4383
Original post by Lúcio
thanks for that, means i won't feel too guilty when i troll tomorrow after chelsea rip you apart...

It wasn't even a troll. You're just poor. You know it yourself.
Don't see what Can has done wrong. Allen pisses me off more every game
Reply 4385
Original post by Shady's back
What we lack the most is any kind of cohesion out there, nobody is dropping into space and nobody is picking out any runs, and nobody is making any runs

Hendo or Coutinho could do run making, Amazing neither are playing really..

This'll just be a matter of opinion, but I feel he just runs with the ball through midfield in front of the defence then lays it off, doesn't really ever play anyone in behind or break quick enough to catch them. He runs into space, they can just get back.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samba
It wasn't even a troll. You're just poor. You know it yourself.

in fairness, are you any better?

i agree - can has been decent but allen is just taking a better player's place.
ben arfa literally ran straight forward past 3 of our players.
we are laughable at times.
Reply 4388
Original post by Lúcio
in fairness, are you any better?

Do you struggle with comprehension? I literally said "If you get 4th it's because we're just worse."
Original post by samba
Do you struggle with comprehension? I literally said "If you get 4th it's because we're just worse."

who says we won't be competing with soton for 4th place instead of you?
they're miles better than you guys right now.
we're missing our best player, who are you missing?
if anything it's worse for you since you have more or less the 3rd/4th best team in the league but you're still failing...

i'm bored now, so we'll talk tomorrow:colone:
Can't create anything. Such an average half. A huge lack of incisiveness in our attacking play at the moment. Everything is just so slow and clumsy
Reply 4391
Original post by Lúcio
who says we won't be competing with soton for 4th place instead of you?
they're miles better than you guys right now.
we're missing our best player, who are you missing?
if anything it's worse for you since you have more or less the 3rd/4th best team in the league but you're still failing...

I've defended you a few times here, but you really do talk such utter ****.

It wasn't a comment about Man Utd, who have serious problems of their own, which we may or may not recover from, and if I was to comment on it would be in the Man Utd thread. It wasn't a comparison. Not that you can cry about injury problems, when you've had practically the whole squad fit all season.

It was a comment about how bad your team is. You have no creativity, no verve, and only one or two players in your team are exciting to watch. You're defensively bad for the 3rd season in a row, and you're not blending like a team. Right now you're getting lucky in most games, but it won't carry on. You're dire and need to improve badly.

If you want to see who can piss further, I suggest going back to primary school.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Deshi
Can't create anything. Such an average half. A huge lack of incisiveness in our attacking play at the moment. Everything is just so slow and clumsy
Henderson and Coutinho at halftime?
Original post by Lúcio
who says we won't be competing with soton for 4th place instead of you? Obviously not going to happen.
they're miles better than you guys right now. They're miles better than us, too.
we're missing our best player, who are you missing? Completely irrelevant because our issues aren't the fact that Sturridge is injured, it's a complete lack of cohesion as a unit and a lack of defensive quality.
if anything it's worse for you since you have more or less the 3rd/4th best team in the league but you're still failing... "It's worse for you because you have a better team" lolwut. By this logic they'll finish higher than us as soon as they come into form.

I'm a Liverpool fan, but God you chat **** sometimes.
Original post by Fizzel
Henderson and Coutinho at halftime?

Coutinho needs to get on asap. He's at least capable of injecting some intensity into our attack. I can;t see who it is but everytime Sterling is near their area they have a defender coming out to man mark him. We have barely managed to get him involved as we can;t even get the ball to him.

Coutinho will naturally attract players towards him creating more space outisde their box and will give some drive to the team going forward
Hull, Stoke, Swansea, Saouthampton etc ...All such stubborn sides tbh.
Atleast we haven't conceded :tongue:

inb4 Liverpool concede from a corner during second half
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by samba
I've defended you a few times here, but you really do talk such utter ****.

It wasn't a comment about Man Utd, who have serious problems of their own, which we may or may not recover from, and if I was to comment on it would be in the Man Utd thread. It wasn't a comparison. Not that you can cry about injury problems, when you've had practically the whole squad fit all season.

It was a comment about how bad your team is. You have no creativity, no verve, and only one or two players in your team are exciting to watch. You're defensively bad for the 3rd season in a row, and you're not blending like a team. Right now you're getting lucky in most games, but it won't carry on. You're dire and need to improve badly.

If you want to see who can piss further, I suggest going back to primary school.

Original post by tomtjl
I'm a Liverpool fan, but God you chat **** sometimes.

too easy:cool:
We were way too easy to defend against in that half

Pick it the **** up lads
Original post by Lúcio
too easy:cool:

You seem to think you're trolling when really you're just chatting ****, tbh. Don't think you understand the difference.

OT: We need to improve second half or I'll be asleep in 10 minutes...

Quick Reply

Latest