The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Skrtel the highest man up the pitch. Christ.
Original post by Yawn-er
Gerrard and his 'I'm the captain - let me blast it from 30 yard' shots...

The reason they lost the league. Not even for the slip. His performance after that was the most selfish thing I've ever seen and he's been no different tonight.
Original post by jshep000
Not in the slightest. Oh yeah and what did wilshere get for that? When the ref was looking directly at it, nothing was that? And they said this excuse of a referee is "elite", top banter

So your case is basically that a different (less well respected) ref, got it wrong in a different competition... genius.

Either way, regardless of the red card desicion Liverpool have been awful tonight and a draw is flattering. Have absolutely no worries about playing them at the weekend.

Original post by Mackay
Skrtel the highest man up the pitch. Christ.

He managed 2 interceptions and no tackles, he was hardly being useful at the other end of the pitch.
(edited 9 years ago)
That was nestling from Hendo.
Right that's it then. Commiserations lads.
All over la.
Reply 6706
looooooooooooooooooooooool
Really don't think I could have coped with Townsend if Liverpool scored at the end
Well, that's it. We played better with 10 men. Europa League is a really unnecessary addition to a packed fixture list with a very mundane squad, but winning it is the only way we'll get CL next season.
At least it was an entertaining final 20 mins?

The last time we see Gerrard in the Champions League?
GG.
:rofl:

Loving that false hope from the starfish, Kop at their best for the full 90 minutes as always
**** it, go all out in the EL, nothing to lose now XD

Rodgers got the starting line up wrong today, that first 45 minutes was enough to say we don't deserve to go through to knock outs.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Zerforax
At least it was an entertaining final 20 mins?

The last time we see Gerrard in the Champions League?

Could very well be the last time you see the majority of these players in the CL. They aren't good enough aside from Sterling, Coutinho, Moreno and Henderson - and we certainly won't be in it next year.
The whole of last season was absolutely pointless.
Reply 6717
Original post by samir12
**** it, go all out in the EL, nothing to lose now XD

Your top 6 hopes?
LOOOOOL hahahaha
Thank God thats done. Andy Townsend was starting to Piss me off big time.

Quick Reply

Latest