The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngelPhys

Woow, lol a girl betted by accident, lol.

:rofl2:
Original post by Strange Fruit
:rofl2:

Lol, I wanna do that by accident, lol.
Original post by AngelPhys
Lol, I wanna do that by accident, lol.

Same, lol. Lets accidentally go to a bookies together, Lol!
Original post by Strange Fruit
Same, lol. Lets accidentally go to a bookies together, Lol!

Lol, ye
People always talk about the Carroll transfer being the worst in British history. Yes it was bad at the time but we did well to mitigate it (paid £35mil but recouped £17mil and only paid his wages for 18 months).

Torres cost £50mil and Chelsea have paid obscene wages and will do so for the next 2 years of his contract (even if he plays at AC Milan).
James Pearce and Tony Barrett both reporting that the Agger is closing in for a perm to Brondby. £3m is what James is saying.
Original post by mr tim
James Pearce and Tony Barrett both reporting that the Agger is closing in for a perm to Brondby. £3m is what James is saying.

That's ****ing atrocious.

We could have shipped him for 15-20 last year. We didn't, with good reason, but he's easily a 10m player, worth 12 at least. ****ing **** from the club.
Reply 1167
£3mil, what? I suppose he is nearly 30 now but he could go on for another 4-5 years :/
Reply 1169
Pretty clear he doesn't want a move to Barca/City/Napoli or wherever. Happy to let him go back to Brondby, had a good 8 years and probably one of my favourite players.
Original post by mr tim

that is absolutely laughable.
i know he has emotional ties to brondby, but come on!
he is easily a 10m player.

since he is unlikely to get much game time if he stays, i do want him to leave so he can enjoy playing regular football.
but for for 3m, that's just stupid.

whatever happens though, what an amazing player he has been for us over the years.
shame that if he is leaving, he probably won't be able to play a final game for us would he?
(edited 9 years ago)
We should not be letting Agger leave for £3m.
Alonso to Munich :mad:
Hey, Derby fan here.

We've just loaned Jordon Ibe off you guys and, seeing as how I don't pay much attention to the Prem, I don't know an awful lot about him.

How do you guys rate him?
Original post by Scott129
Hey, Derby fan here.

We've just loaned Jordon Ibe off you guys and, seeing as how I don't pay much attention to the Prem, I don't know an awful lot about him.

How do you guys rate him?

You got a great player for his age.
I suppose he could be compared to sterling in certain aspects.

Great dribbling and getting round players.
I think his weak point is his timing; he seems to keep the ball for too long instead of passing earlier, and his shooting isn't too good.

But let's not forget he's still a teenager; nice loanee for you :smile:
Can't see you lot shifting 5 against Spurs like you did last season. I am going to say 2-2, with goals from Sturridge, Sterling, Kane and Lamela, but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if you won.
Original post by AR_95

why would someone go out your way to make a fake quote like this? :confused: When was the last time Everton even won a trophy? The 70s, 80s or the 90s? :lol:
Lolol, 3m reaaallyyy , Lool.
Original post by Gob Bluth
why would someone go out your way to make a fake quote like this? :confused: When was the last time Everton even won a trophy? The 70s, 80s or the 90s? :lol:

No idea. Just found it on Sportbible :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest