Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Please help !

i am trying to get access to my timetable on eportal but I cant I don't know why I have tried everything what is your student registration number ? is it the 10 digit number you get ??

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Have you enroled online? You need to do that first and they will send you an interview on things you need to do and you will have to upload your photo to put on a student card. You get this 10 days after you send it off online and this has your student number on it. If you would like anymore help there is a Freshers Facebook page so others can help you too if you would like the link?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyleigh95x)
    Have you enroled online? You need to do that first and they will send you an interview on things you need to do and you will have to upload your photo to put on a student card. You get this 10 days after you send it off online and this has your student number on it. If you would like anymore help there is a Freshers Facebook page so others can help you too if you would like the link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much !!!!!! i have enrolled online today and also uploaded my photo so hopefully 10 days from today I just want it so I can see my timetable do I have to go up to the University to get this card or do they also send you your student number on an email ? Again thank you so much for your answer !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loisprest)
    Thank you so much !!!!!! i have enrolled online today and also uploaded my photo so hopefully 10 days from today I just want it so I can see my timetable do I have to go up to the University to get this card or do they also send you your student number on an email ? Again thank you so much for your answer !!
    You have to go and pick it up on the days provided in the email Do you want the link to the Facebook page?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyleigh95x)
    You have to go and pick it up on the days provided in the email Do you want the link to the Facebook page?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes please

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 17, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Sunderland Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Sunderland ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Sunderland applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.