Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am currently devising a survey to measure results and opinions following distance learning, in particular with ICS learn. In the mean time I am interested in seeking opinions and grades to compare studying with ICS learn with face to face and other distance learning methods.

If you are currently studying towards, or have previously studied A-level Biology please add a comment stating the following.

1 - How did you study eg face to face (full time or part time), distance learning or self directed study?

2 - Which institution did you study with (I am particularly interested in feedback on ICS learn)?

3 - What grade did you achieve and do you believe you could have achieved a better grade by studying another way?

4 - How did you find the quality of learning resources provided?

5 - How helpful was your tutor?

6 - Any other feedback or opinions.

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to this, I really do appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    The survey can be viewed and completed at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZTJQNQ5

I would welcome as many genuine responses as possible.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Online and distance courses are helpful for students who are working or have no time to go for face to face classes. If you have a vision to complete your academics then nothing harm, whether you go for an online/distance course or face to face. Both are good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forum007)
    Online and distance courses are helpful for students who are working or have no time to go for face to face classes. If you have a vision to complete your academics then nothing harm, whether you go for an online/distance course or face to face. Both are good.
    Thanks for your response. Do you have experience of either method of study? I am looking to form an evidence based conclusion and unfortunately all I have at present is opinion. If you have experience of either method could you please kindly answer my above questions or participate in my survey so that I can begin to gather some evidence.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone by any chance use Pembrokeshire College as their distance learning course? I'd love to have some sort of study group

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.