Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The ignored victims: young man secretly films pyscho girlfriend abusing him watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i cant get on the link

ReputationRep:
    she reminds me of the girlfriend from the inbetweeners 2.

ReputationRep:
    Judge Harrow ordered YASMIN THOMAS to complete an anger management programme, 80 hours of unpaid community work and pay £1,000 in compensation to Mr Lee. She was also ordered to pay a £100 victim surcharge.

Don't forget the Judges, Yasmin Thomas Walked free from court despite having 17 previous convictions for assault & could have caused permanent injury. Won't link to DM where victim is scarred.

Worst thing is boys/men are brainwashed to be more understanding of women like that or it is your fault! "What did you do, you must have have done something really bad for her to start throwing stuff at you?" http://shrink4men.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/relationships-with-borderline-narcissistic-personality-women

So protect yourself from these types, as the law won't care.
    Too anecdotal?

ReputationRep:
    another link worthy of reading, disguting how much damage feminism has casued

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lked-free.html

ReputationRep:
    Woah. I don't agree with violence towards either gender. I hate it when people say things like "you can't hit a girl"-- bull****. If a woman hits a man, she can expect to be hit back and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)
    Woah. I don't agree with violence towards either gender. I hate it when people say things like "you can't hit a girl"-- bull****. If a woman hits a man, she can expect to be hit back and vice versa.
    Wholly agreed.

ReputationRep:
    the reason i wouldn't hit a girl is because if i did hit a girl for whatever reason she would die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    the reason i wouldn't hit a girl is because if i did hit a girl for whatever reason she would die
    I don't think so, unless you're the Hulk. :rolleyes: There's a difference between a hit and a beating. I guess it depends what size you are, though. If you're a huge guy and you hit a girl full force and she gets really hurt (or vice versa), that's pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, unless you're the Hulk. :rolleyes: There's a difference between a hit and a beating. I guess it depends what size you are, though. If you're a huge guy and you hit a girl full force and she gets really hurt (or vice versa), that's pretty bad.
    no if i hit a girl with one left hook straight to her jaw, she would most likely end up in a hospital ward or dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aka r)
    no if i hit a girl with one left hook straight to her jaw, she would most likely end up in a hospital ward or dead
    How so?

ReputationRep:
    How so?
    power and technique with years of training

ReputationRep:
    psycho *****es gonna psycho
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That's absolutely disgraceful. If that was the other way round the guy would be heading straight to jail, even if it was his first offence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Algorithm69)
    The ability to bury a punch has nothing to do with physical strength. There are boxers with glass jaws and skinny weaklings with jaws of granite.

You're not Rocky and women aren't made of glass. You're just an ******* bragging about one-punch K.O'ing women on the internet.
    i know im not rocky, i am just stating fact, i wouldnt say i could k0 every women but the average women would most likely get k0ed which is a fact, don't be mad

ReputationRep:
    Its kind of similar to when black/asian kids abuse white youths. Realistically the state doesnt give a monkiz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Algorithm69)
    Great post. It's simply an objective fact that violent and criminal women are treated more leniently by the legal system and society in general.
    Cool story bro. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-arrested.html

ReputationRep:
    This is why feminism needs to be destroyed!

ReputationRep:
    "Oh jasmin stop" - fake as ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill_Gates)
    This is why feminism needs to be destroyed!
    Why because there is one potentially (I still think it's fake) psycho girl out there?

The reason why so many more men than women are in prison is not that women are treated more leniently, it's because men are in general more violent (note in general I am not saying every male is violent but the percentage of men who are is far greater than that of women, this is basic human genetic, the men went out to do the dirty, harsh, violent work while the women took care of the children).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 19, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.