The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Dale Hall 2014

Just wondering who will be in Dale Hall for temporary accommodation this year?

I'm panicking about whether I should accept the accommodation or not!

Thanks! :smile:
I am :smile: if I were you I'd accept the offer because you're not guaranteed another offer and we're being moved ASAP because apparently the land is being sold in December !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I think I will, I'm catered at £100 there so it's a very good deal; are you catered? Just worried at the social side of it, like whether it will be practically empty... I like to go out so kinda relieved that carnatic is known for being very social!

What course are you studying? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going self catered , I've heard it's really social and spoken to lots of people on fb who are in dale so it should be good :smile: I'm doing law , you ?
Ohhh did you get hold of them by a freshers group? Need to have a mooch! Wish I got self catered, I'm really sceptical about the food haha! I'm studying psychology, can't wait! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah just typed in Liverpool freshers 2014 and the group came up :smile: I'm really fussy that's why I've gone self catered , I'm sure it'll be fine I think someone told me you could look online for a sample menu but not sure which residence that's for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Does anyone not what happens in December when Dale Hall shuts? Are we all to be moved on together?
We get allocated to other halls but I hope we get moved into the same halls etc so there's familiar faces :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I rang and they said they'll try their best to put you in one of your chosen ones but try can't guarantee it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rachaelday96
I rang and they said they'll try their best to put you in one of your chosen ones but try can't guarantee it

Posted from TSR Mobile

A lot will be dropping out, apparently we'll be there less than 15 weeks
How ddi you guys find the Dale Hall thing on Facebook? I've tried looking just about everywhere - Have just joined the Freshers group referred to below but is currently pending. Presumably you guys are on FB if so please add me my name is Harry Wakeman and I currently have absolutely no idea who else is going to Dale halls and would be nice to know at least one person! I'm doing Veterinary medicine at the university of Liverpool starting 20th sept 2014, any help would be great!! Thank you
Original post by PanickingHarry
How ddi you guys find the Dale Hall thing on Facebook? I've tried looking just about everywhere - Have just joined the Freshers group referred to below but is currently pending. Presumably you guys are on FB if so please add me my name is Harry Wakeman and I currently have absolutely no idea who else is going to Dale halls and would be nice to know at least one person! I'm doing Veterinary medicine at the university of Liverpool starting 20th sept 2014, any help would be great!! Thank you

Hey! I'm in the exactly the same boat as you! xD I'm doing vet science too and I got temporary accommodation in Dale Hall. I don't think there's a group for dale hall on Facebook... I can't find it either! o.o have you joined the fb group for our year yet?? Are you moving in on the 20th??? Cause I am! xD
Original post by roryocarroll
Hey! I'm in the exactly the same boat as you! xD I'm doing vet science too and I got temporary accommodation in Dale Hall. I don't think there's a group for dale hall on Facebook... I can't find it either! o.o have you joined the fb group for our year yet?? Are you moving in on the 20th??? Cause I am! xD

Yes, think my arrival time is between 1pm and 2pm? havent had much of a chance to find the group but I think I'm getting there :s-smilie: Hopefully will all become clear! *Said with a complete lack of confidence*
Original post by PanickingHarry
Yes, think my arrival time is between 1pm and 2pm? havent had much of a chance to find the group but I think I'm getting there :s-smilie: Hopefully will all become clear! *Said with a complete lack of confidence*

Yeah... I don't really know what I'm doing to be honest!! I can't find you on Facebook!! :O my name's Rory O'Carroll and its a picture of me standing in front of a tree/bush thing... o.o add me!! xD
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest