Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Israel's a nuclear threat to the entire world Watch

ReputationRep:
    Dutch-Israeli military historian Martin van Creveld in an interview with Dutch magazine Elsevier
    " We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force."

ReputationRep:
    There's more
    "Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother." I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen, before Israel goes under."

ReputationRep:
    They need to be denuclearised as with every other nuclear state in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Well if one historian not even affiliated with the government once said something controversial over a decade ago, that definately proves Israel is a threat to the world :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yea well I don't think Israel would be so stupid to launch a nuclear attack at any other country, because there is a high chance US would intervene, and then world war III would break out. I think nuclear missiles are used to threaten nations without it and prevent attacks from other countries, they're not actually going to be fired.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone who is using weapons of any kind is treat to the world.

ReputationRep:
    What reason would Israel have for nuking the world? North Korea is the biggest threat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsarah609x)
    Yea well I don't think Israel would be so stupid to launch a nuclear attack at any other country, because there is a high chance US would intervene, and then world war III would break out. I think nuclear missiles are used to threaten nations without it and prevent attacks from other countries, they're not actually going to be fired.
    world war three?

The Arabs would go in and kill them.
    The Russians would go in and kill them.
    The West would go in and kill them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deformed_Pigeon)
    What reason would Israel have for nuking the world? North Korea is the biggest threat.
    Highly doubt they'll nuke anyone, no matter how insane they seem to us.

ReputationRep:
    The same reason as North korea has, for not fulfilling their demands, which could be anything, and might grow from time to time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GnomeMage)
    The same reason as North korea has, for not fulfilling their demands, which could be anything, and might grow from time to time.
    You're crazy! North Korea is far more likely to do such a thing. The US wouldn't let Israel do such a thing anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You're crazy! North Korea is far more likely to do such a thing. The US wouldn't let Israel do such a thing anyway.
    The US didnt let Israel shell UN schoolhouse either.

ReputationRep:
    Airstrike/Artillery Strike is not comparable to firing a nuclear missile.

ReputationRep:
    North Korea knows this too

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious mate? The nuclear threat is Iran, NOT Israel. We (and anyone else who supports the model of Western democracy, religious freedom and equal rights) need to do all we can to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    iran is the nuclear threat to the world, not israel.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    If Israel is a threat to the entire world, I don't want to know what the US is.

ReputationRep:
    If you get a chance, watch the docufilm fog of war. Robert MacNamara does a great job showing that casualty figures were lower in the atomic bombings on Japan than conventional bombings.

ReputationRep:
    The Palestinians shouldn't have been firing rockets from inside/next to them then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    The Palestinians shouldn't have been firing rockets from inside/next to them then.
    No they didnt. And even if they did, UN workers deserve to die?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.