Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    1 room available on a Joint and Several Liable Tenancy Agreement in a 5 BEDROOM fully furnished apartment, situated on the main strip of Osborne Road and within walking distance of both Universities and Metro system. Comprising lounge with 42" LCD wall mounted TV, fully fitted kitchen, 5 bedrooms with pine double beds provided, bathroom with shower and separate shower room. Washing machine and tumble dryer provided. New laminate flooring and light fittings to the lounge and kitchen and new leather sofa's installed April 2010. Interlinked mains fire alarm system and fire doors. CP12 Gas Certificate. A service charge of £1.50 per person per week is applicable. This property is currently fully managed by Roseworth Property Management.

ReputationRep:
    Hi how much is rent per week? I'm an undergrad starting this year, looking to not be in the accomodation I've been allocated by the university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dezza156)
    Hi how much is rent per week? I'm an undergrad starting this year, looking to not be in the accomodation I've been allocated by the university.

Hi. Sorry forgot to put it in! Great start. It's 74 pound per week without bills. It's in jesmond which is a student area close to both university's. Most students end up living in jesmond in their second and third years!

ReputationRep:
    Do you know about how much a week it would be with bills? Just to get an idea of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dezza156)
    Do you know about how much a week it would be with bills? Just to get an idea of it!
    I reckon the bills will be around 25 a month as it's a warm flat so shouldn't need too much heating. I paid 25 last year and I was in a really cold basement flat x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.