Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm Alex Padgham, I'm going to be studying Sports Fishery and Aquaculture at Sparsholt and moving into Burma Road halls at Winchester Uni on the 14th Sep. Just wondering if anyone else on here was doing the same course?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPadgham)
    I'm Alex Padgham, I'm going to be studying Sports Fishery and Aquaculture at Sparsholt and moving into Burma Road halls at Winchester Uni on the 14th Sep. Just wondering if anyone else on here was doing the same course?!
    Hello, I found your post when I was looking for an active post about Sparsholt College. There is a Facebook link in one of the other posts about Sparsholt College and living in Winchester. https://www.facebook.com/groups/4922...85241/?fref=ts

I am going to Sparsholt College from the 14th of September. I am doing a Degree in Ecology & Conservation Management. I am going to live in the self-catering campus in Sparsholt College itself.

I hope that you manage to find some people that are on the same course as you soon.

Cathy

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Elle, Im living at Burma road too and studying down at sparsholt. Doing a different course, but would be great to know someone before we start Drop me a message, see you soon.

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Taneeka, I'm living in at Sparsholt and starting my first year of Veterinary Nursing. I am doing the self-catering option and moving in on the 14th of September, I have my induction on the 15th, 16th and 18th and actually starting my degree on the 22nd of September.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.