Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 22 I recently met an 18 year lad at work who I am really attracted to. We have only been working together for about a month but get on like a house on fire and have recently started texting all night long when we get home from work. He is a virgin whereas I have slept with my fair share of people. We talk about sex quite a bit even before we started texting just in an office banter kind of way. He has told me in no uncertain terms he would like me to be the one he loses his virginity to.

Neither of us want to be in a relationship with each other. He basically says he wants to sleep with me as he thinks I'm gorgeous etc but also he thinks I would be good in bed and I can teach him. I am a bit wary as though I don't want to be with him I think I would be very upset when we eventually parted and he moved on and put his newly taught 'skills' to work on another girl.

I do really fancy him and would like to sleep with him but I don't want our dynamic at work to change once its all over. Am I setting myself up for disaster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JadeyParkers)
    I am 22 I recently met an 18 year lad at work who I am really attracted to. We have only been working together for about a month but get on like a house on fire and have recently started texting all night long when we get home from work. He is a virgin whereas I have slept with my fair share of people. We talk about sex quite a bit even before we started texting just in an office banter kind of way. He has told me in no uncertain terms he would like me to be the one he loses his virginity to.

Neither of us want to be in a relationship with each other. He basically says he wants to sleep with me as he thinks I'm gorgeous etc but also he thinks I would be good in bed and I can teach him. I am a bit wary as though I don't want to be with him I think I would be very upset when we eventually parted and he moved on and put his newly taught 'skills' to work on another girl.

I do really fancy him and would like to sleep with him but I don't want our dynamic at work to change once its all over. Am I setting myself up for disaster?
    If I were you (coming from a guy) I wouldn't. Just avoid it. He just wants to lose his virginity... unless of course a quick bang is what you want

ReputationRep:
    Weigh it out. If you've developed genuine feelings for the guy, maybe you should make it clear that you're only interested in a serious relationship. If that's not the case, and you're just trying to find a reason not to it might be because you're nervous?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.