Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok so i have an unconditional offer from aber, ive accepted it and im starting in September, proud as heck but i just decided to look over the course im doing and I see that I have misread something. The enry requierments state: Grade C in English and Grade C in maths, Ive got the C in maths but does having a Grade C in english Literature count, please help im kind of panicking now

ReputationRep:
    Why are you panicking? You have the place and its unconditional so it doesn't matter what grades you got anyway, are you worried about not having a high enough standard of English or something like that?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by billiam123)
    ok so i have an unconditional offer from aber, ive accepted it and im starting in September, proud as heck but i just decided to look over the course im doing and I see that I have misread something. The enry requierments state: Grade C in English and Grade C in maths, Ive got the C in maths but does having a Grade C in english Literature count, please help im kind of panicking now
    (Original post by EvilRaptorMudkip)
    Why are you panicking? You have the place and its unconditional so it doesn't matter what grades you got anyway, are you worried about not having a high enough standard of English or something like that?
    Like EvilRaptorMudkip (great name by the way :P )has said, don't worry! You have an unconditional offer! You have a place at Aberystwyth

James

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvilRaptorMudkip)
    no no i just thought they would kick me out once they realise i only got a grade D in english language

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AberystwythUni_James)
    Like EvilRaptorMudkip (great name by the way :P )has said, don't worry! You have an unconditional offer! You have a place at Aberystwyth

James
    thats a relief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billiam123)
    no no i just thought they would kick me out once they realise i only got a grade D in english language
    Ah right, glad that was your only worry then

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.