Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People seems to be disgusted when i make that statement.

Nigel Farage said that too so its not new.

For what reasons do you admire him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    For what reasons do you admire him?
    man with backbone, stands for what he truly believes, who will put his country before himself.

david cameroon is a nice guy thats nice to talk to/make friends but not work with.

ReputationRep:
    Depends are you also homophobic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marky Mark)
    Depends are you also homophobic?
    nope

ReputationRep:
    no many people admire him.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    Nigel Farage, is that you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know If I admire him but I do like Putin. Watch his speech on the NWO notice the camera pans to the Israeli's in the audience. This is what the situation in Ukraine is all about. Zionists have hijacked Ukraine because they want to eventually take out Russia and Putin. Remember Victoria Nuland (Jew) handing out cookies to protesters in Ukraine? she admitted they spend $5 billion dollars on Democracy programs in Ukraine! Democracy my foot. Ukraine's prime minister is a Jewish banker.

ReputationRep:
    I saw the title and thought of this darned song

He's a boss

ReputationRep:
    Why are RussiaToday and PressTV called propaganda? because they're pro-Russian, Pro-Iranian? well what do you think CNN and FOX news are? or the BBC? pro-British. RussiaToday and PressTV have a lot in common. Both anti-Zionists it can be seen the fact they have people like Gilad Atzmon on the show and report heavily on what Israel's doing. They also like giving fringe parties a voice, usually parties that are labelled "far-right" because those parties are not part of the left and right wing political trap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GnomeMage)
    man with backbone, stands for what he truly believes, who will put his country before himself.

david cameroon is a nice guy thats nice to talk to/make friends but not work with.
    Yeah, his morals and beliefs may be "wrong" but he has support and does what is "right"

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    He's a boss
    This
    Basically this

ReputationRep:
    Putin is a don. Cameron is his *****.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.