Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone on here will be studying Politics & Social Policy at Swansea? (Or one of those subjects!) I feel as if I'm the only person on the course atm, have no idea who else has taken it!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! im studying Politics BA I Dont know anyone either x

ReputationRep:
    Oh great!I'm assuming we may have quite a few of the same modules for the politics side? I'm glad someone is actually doing one of the subjects, was starting to think I was going to end up sitting in a lecture hall on my own :')

ReputationRep:
    I would have thought so have you decided which politics modules you are going to take yet?

ReputationRep:
    Umm no not yet, I can't decide what I want to do tbh! I'm just researching the modules and trying to make a decision really. Have you??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah me to, I think I will do the ethics and society module though as it looks very interesting have you got your accomodation offer yet?x

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing politics and social policy, having exactly the same thoughts!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing politics and social policy! Having exactly the same thoughts, haven't come across anyone else doing it

ReputationRep:
    It's good to see there's a few people doing politics! Hope to meet you guys soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddfor)
    I'm doing politics and social policy! Having exactly the same thoughts, haven't come across anyone else doing it
    Finally, someone who is doing the same course! I know there's a few people doing either politics or social policy but you're the only person I know of doing both subjects so I'm glad to know I won't be on my own

ReputationRep:
    Finally! So glad I found this thread, I'm also doing BA politics , never found anyone doing it until I found this thread, so relieved 🙌

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amirhamza1)
    Finally! So glad I found this thread, I'm also doing BA politics , never found anyone doing it until I found this thread, so relieved ������
    Aha, Im glad it coule be of some use to you! There are a few people on the Facebook group for Swansea applicants who are taking politics (with a variety of subject combinations) so you're defo not the only one! Tbh I've found it a tad difficult to find people who have taken politics, seems as if we're all hiding or something ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm hoping it's the fact we're all hiding otherwise there's hardly any of us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amirhamza1)
    Lol I'm hoping it's the fact we're all hiding otherwise there's hardly any of us
    Aha! We probably won't know until we actually start I suppose but it will be interesting how many people will be there-I thought politics was a relatively popular subject tbh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ddfor)
    Just wondering have you recieved a suggested reading list for social policy? I remember being sent one in an email for politics, just not SP. :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.