The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Bolton Uni - Halls or private

Starting bolton uni in september,after visiting today I've decided I'm not to keen on staying in orlando village so i went to look at the pack horse and its really nice for £10 extra and i wanted to know has anyone else been to look? views, other options and opinions all welcome :smile:
Reply 1
Hi there, I hope you had a great weekend. What are you looking for in an accommodation?
Thanks
Katy DIGS
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Reply 2
Something busy , in a decent location with en suite rooms and a good sized living and kitchen area
Reply 3
Thanks for your reply :smile: I work for DIGS Accommodation. We have a brand new site located just a 5 minute walk from the University called The Cube. You have your own studio with ensuite, kitchenette, study space all complete with WiFi. There are generous social spaces to.

Studios start from £99.00 per week all in. If you want to find out more you can take a look at the website www.digthecube.co.uk. I hope that helps. Best of luck with your accommodation search.

Thanks
Katy DIGS
Original post by CoreyJ
Starting bolton uni in september,after visiting today I've decided I'm not to keen on staying in orlando village so i went to look at the pack horse and its really nice for £10 extra and i wanted to know has anyone else been to look? views, other options and opinions all welcome :smile:

Hi Corey

I stayed at the Pack Horse last year and had a great time. It really helped me in my final year to be somewhere so close to Uni. The concierge are really friendly, look out for all the students. Comparing it with uni halls (in my first year) and a private house (in my second year) it was fantastic. Highly recommended. One happy graduate! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending