Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My offer at Sheffield was firmed on Thursday after my A level results and my accommodation status changed to waiting allocation but I still haven't received anything, what is happening with everyone elses?

ReputationRep:
    yea mine says the same as yours! Where did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoe432)
    yea mine says the same as yours! Where did you apply to?
    That's alright then, I was just wondering if anyone else had already gotten theirs! I applied to Trigon and Central Quay, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yea I was wondering if anyone else hadn't! And aw the trigon too! But Victoria halls aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoe432)
    Yea I was wondering if anyone else hadn't! And aw the trigon too! But Victoria halls aswell
    I heard Trigon was pretty popular so maybe it's taking a while to allocate all of the rooms

ReputationRep:
    Aw really hope it won't take too much longer though

ReputationRep:
    whay are you panicing ? it;s less than72 hoursd since your offers were confirmed - it it was next saturday and you'd heard nothing you might have grounds for a little concern ( but only really the level of better ring them on Monday )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.