Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I just wanted to see who I'm going to be working with in my first year and maybe get to know some of you early on What are people expecting from the course?

ReputationRep:
    Hello mate, I'll see you there in September! Can't wait now, just trying to get everything ready and sorted. How are you feeling about it all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelBegley)
    Hello mate, I'll see you there in September! Can't wait now, just trying to get everything ready and sorted. How are you feeling about it all?
    Pretty good at the moment, I have to go into private accommodation though so I've gotta sort that out soonish! Other than that though everything looks good, I thought the course looked great I can't wait to start it What sort of thing would you want to work on early on in the course? I've heard designing an art gallery is a pretty common exercise.

ReputationRep:
    Ooh an art gallery would be good! Can be more creative with something like that! I think honestly I'm going to just take it as it all comes, I don't know a great deal of all the tasks we will be set. When exactly does our course start? The 15th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MichaelBegley)
    Ooh an art gallery would be good! Can be more creative with something like that! I think honestly I'm going to just take it as it all comes, I don't know a great deal of all the tasks we will be set. When exactly does our course start? The 15th?
    It says the 15th but they have to fit in freshers stuff as well so I assume it'll actually start more towards the end of the month after everyone's settled in, but then again they could do some early introduction stuff so I don't really have a clue :') Do you know how many people there are on the course?

ReputationRep:
    No mate I don't, wanna chat over Facebook? Probably easier, add me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm doing this course too dm me so we can chat on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    I am studying architecture too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilydance)
    I am studying architecture too
    Wooo dm and I'll add you on Facebook

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.