The Student Room Group

Debenhams Job

Hello everyone.

First of all I got a phone call from Debenhams on 4th August to arrange a telephone interview on 5th August. So i passed the telephone interview and was invited for a face to face interview.

I went in for the interview and it was a group interview. There was 10 of us and we had to break the ice by introducing ourselves then was set some tasks. Anyway long story cut short.

I got a call on Wednesday 13th August offering me the job. I was told that i would receive a welcome pack in the post but my induction is on Tuesday 19th August. But i still havent received the package yet.

Can anyone help me with what to wear to my induction. I was thinking to wear Black trousers, white shirt and black shoes. Oh and i was told i would be doing 10-3.

Does anyone work for Debenhams that can help me?
Reply 1
What you`re wearing seems fine. Just ring them and tell them you havent received the package yet, they should be able to work something out :smile:
Heyy I had an interview on Wednesday I haven't heard anything. Shall I take it as bad news?
Original post by Destiny91
Hello everyone.

First of all I got a phone call from Debenhams on 4th August to arrange a telephone interview on 5th August. So i passed the telephone interview and was invited for a face to face interview.

I went in for the interview and it was a group interview. There was 10 of us and we had to break the ice by introducing ourselves then was set some tasks. Anyway long story cut short.

I got a call on Wednesday 13th August offering me the job. I was told that i would receive a welcome pack in the post but my induction is on Tuesday 19th August. But i still havent received the package yet.

Can anyone help me with what to wear to my induction. I was thinking to wear Black trousers, white shirt and black shoes. Oh and i was told i would be doing 10-3.

Does anyone work for Debenhams that can help me?

Help?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending