The Student Room Group

Offer Expire

I formally received an offer through clearing from Newcastle yesterday, however I haven't been able to accept it yet as I have been busy with work and am still waiting to be released from my insurance choice. Could the offer expire by tomorrow? It didn't give any details on the email and I have been trying to ring Newcastle all day, but I keep getting voicemail
Original post by SlatN
I formally received an offer through clearing from Newcastle yesterday, however I haven't been able to accept it yet as I have been busy with work and am still waiting to be released from my insurance choice. Could the offer expire by tomorrow? It didn't give any details on the email and I have been trying to ring Newcastle all day, but I keep getting voicemail

Hey, just popped this in Applications and UCAS as someone here should be able to give you some advice :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by SlatN

Does it not say how long the offer is available for in the email?

It's been a couple of days now since you made this thread so I would say to check with Newcastle again before you chase up your insurance to release. I'm assuming you'd have more luck now that is a working day. As long as Newcastle will at least hold for 48 hrs, then rush your insurance a much as you can to release you :colondollar:.

Good luck and I would hazard a guess that your issue would already be sorted by now.
Please quote on reply. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending