First year Student looking for flatmates Watch

Harrietei
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey i went through clearing and got into Kingston but it's highly unlikely I will be accepted into halls as I live within 15 miles. Im looking for some first years who're interested in getting a place together through the daily vacancy list Or if you know some people that are doing this and need an extra person, let me know. x
7P39661
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would probably be interested too. Any students know how long waiting lists usually clear up?
Matbunny
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sounds like a good idea, as I also got into kingston uni through clearing and am slightly worried about accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
19kisielek95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey I have a spare double bedroom in my flat (2 girls living in there, we are starting our second year) so if any of you is interested in securing a room, text me 07462224322 or email [email protected]
cizzlar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im an english guy who is is very good mates with another guy from Italy, we're both going into our 2nd years and we're going to find a house/flat but we need housemates to join us so if you're interested let me know as we're going to do all the work in finding a property all you need is to be able to pay deposits etc
iwtbapdf
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cizzlar)
Im an english guy who is is very good mates with another guy from Italy, we're both going into our 2nd years and we're going to find a house/flat but we need housemates to join us so if you're interested let me know as we're going to do all the work in finding a property all you need is to be able to pay deposits etc

Hello cizzlar,
I am the Taiwanese girl who are going to study in Kingston university filmmaking MA and just try to find some place to live now. Luckily, I just saw your post and interested in the room you posted.
I am quiet, friedly and tidy and it would be my pleasure to share the house with you all. Is the room still available? Thx a lot.
Hanye
FireFly07
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey. If anyone is still looking for flatmates for first year at Kingston, I'm interested too Haven't found anywhere to actually live yet though... PM me
<email removed by mod>
VintageFunk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I'm also looking for a room/flatmates, so if anyone is looking for anybody else to join. PM me
ASKid
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FireFly07)
Hey. If anyone is still looking for flatmates for first year at Kingston, I'm interested too Haven't found anywhere to actually live yet though... PM me
<email removed by mod>
hi please message me as soon as possible if you're still looking for a place, my friend is looking for a 6th person to stay with them and there's 2 guys and 3 girls and you would be the 4th girl (if you're a girl) or the 3rd guy (if you're a guy) please message me asap if you want me to give my friends number to you so you guys can contact each other. thank you!
ASKid
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by VintageFunk)
Hey, I'm also looking for a room/flatmates, so if anyone is looking for anybody else to join. PM me
hi please message me as soon as possible if you're still looking for a place, my friend is looking for a 6th person to stay with them and there's 2 guys and 3 girls and you would be the 4th girl (if you're a girl) or the 3rd guy (if you're a guy) please message me asap if you want me to give my friends number to you so you guys can contact each other. thank you!
gwoody36
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi if anyone on this thread is still looking for flat mates im looking for a room please message me as soon as possible
Chunts
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Matbunny)
Sounds like a good idea, as I also got into kingston uni through clearing and am slightly worried about accommodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi,
I am thinking about applying to Kingston but i have a query about the whole work up of it. I am predicted CDE despite resisting three AS exams. As you have completed your Alevels do you know of anyone who had low predicated grades that still manged to get offers? Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads