Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Find me these women's jeans - Scotch and Soda watch

ReputationRep:
    They are the Scotch and Soda/Maison Scotch Mademoiselle fit I believe but I can't find them selling anywhere I don't care much for the suspenders, but it is hard to find women's jeans in a dark colour such as these.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHABANA)
    They are the Mademoiselle fit I believe but I can't find them selling anywhere I don't care much for the suspenders, but it is hard to find women's jeans in a dark colour such as these.

found one

http://www.asos.com/l-agent-by-agent...ery=suspenders

ReputationRep:
    srs closest i could find

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detai...showimage.html

http://www.drjays.com/shop/P1813323/...07120002308759

ReputationRep:
    They are the Mademoiselle fit I believe but I can't find them selling anywhere I don't care much for the suspenders, but it is hard to find women's jeans in a dark colour such as these.
    Surely you can find something in Levi's. They have such a banging student discount.

Went for the diffusion line, I see. Classy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Surely you can find something in Levi's. They have such a banging student discount.

Went for the diffusion line, I see. Classy.
    Nope, you would be surprised how difficult it is to find decent women's jeans which aren't super-thin and made from horrible cheap denim.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you would be surprised how difficult it is to find decent women's jeans which aren't super-thin and made from horrible cheap denim.
    Well it depends how much you want to spend then. If you want super nice fabric and cut, get a 7s. But the downside is paying £180 or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Well it depends how much you want to spend then. If you want super nice fabric and cut, get a 7s. But the downside is paying £180 or so.
    I have seen and tried on 7forallmankind jeans - not to my liking and not sure how they justify the price.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.