Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I kiss a girl for the first time? Watch

I don't even have a girlfriend but I would like to know. How do you kiss a girl? The movies and the people around me make it so easy but I don't know how.

My first kiss is going to be one giant awkward mess!

How do I kiss a girl for someone who has no experience?

(Eurghh, I'll probably be single all my life)

ReputationRep:
    1. Always use plenty of tongue
    2. Always try and slip a finger in down below - most love it.

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry, it will come naturally. If you like a girl that much, and she likes you. It will feel natural. Dont worry right at this time, there is no practise or whatever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bit late to comment but.... dont forget to put your head to the side!!!!! (to the right)

ReputationRep:
    Basically, you play with her hair, you slide your hand to her mouth region and then go for the kiss. Don't use lots of tongue though, try to use a little bit but not lots.

(Original post by Awesome-o)
    I hope you don't mean fingering her? I tell you what, don't do it unless she initiates. That's what's mucked up my potential relationship with a girl. That can be quite full on/strong for some girls and I won't ever ever do it again, she'll respect you far more for it I am sure.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a girl, only had boyfriends who were dicks, sorry I can't help you, still haven't had a first kiss! HA!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=346831&stc=1
    Sweet Jesus what kind of wizardry are you performing
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 0.jpg (45.5 KB)

ReputationRep:
    There's no point in studying theory and trying to put it into practice. The simple fact of the matter is that all 'first times' are going to be at least slightly awkward, it's why people often giggle nervously after kissing early into relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Be calm, that's all I can say..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    Jay Cartwright?

ReputationRep:
    Let it come naturally, when you're both feeling it, then when the time comes go for the touchdown, it won't be awkward if you keep it real and don't force anything, let it come naturally over time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Stick your tongue down her throat, then her ear and if it's being received well, stick it up her nostril.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud114)
    Stick your tongue down her throat, then her ear and if it's being received well, stick it up her nostril.
    .... Wow, not much i can say about that, partly true though as some girls like there ears licked... No lie haha :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foodmaster)
    .... Wow, not much i can say about that, partly true though as some girls like there ears licked... No lie haha :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't very clear...I meant in her ear,stick it inside her ear!

I know what I'm talking about

perhaps watch some how to youtube videos and practice on a friend or hand?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Get some hershey's kisses. Ask her if she wants a kiss, if she first says no, procure said kisses and say "really? You don't want chocolate?"

Saves embarrassment.

Then wait for a new opportunity. Maybe on a date. Kiss lightly at first and then use your tongue. Don't slop or bury your face in hers. It's an ugly sight.

ReputationRep:
    I'd get some practice in with your hand if I were you m8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud114)
    :laugh:

On a serious note, I'd say just take it slowly. Maybe start off with a peck and see how it goes from there?

Seal the deal with a compliment, lean in, look into her eyes and then lunge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judge Jasel)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Get some hershey's kisses. Ask her if she wants a kiss, if she first says no, procure said kisses and say "really? You don't want chocolate?"

Saves embarrassment.

Then wait for a new opportunity. Maybe on a date. Kiss lightly at first and then use your tongue. Don't slop or bury your face in hers. It's an ugly sight.
    That's actually quite cute awhh :love:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.