Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A Song of Ice and Fire predictions, theories and prophecies. (Spoilers) watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I'm a HUGE fan of both the TV series and the books, however none of my friends are up to date on the books by some way off and I need some people to discuss it with. Some things that interest me are:

-Jon Snow's Parentage (obviously)
    -Who is Azor Ahai?
    -Who wrote the pink letter?
    -The three heads of the Dragon
    -General thoughts surrounding Aegon (is it him etc.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanC611)
    Okay so I'm a HUGE fan of both the TV series and the books, however none of my friends are up to date on the books by some way off and I need some people to discuss it with. Some things that interest me are:

-Jon Snow's Parentage (obviously)
    -Who is Azor Ahai?
    -Who wrote the pink letter?
    -The three heads of the Dragon
    -General thoughts surrounding Aegon (is it him etc.)
    Hey, I've read all the books, but haven't been able to watch the series. I'm probably going to watch it once I completely finish Star Trek, and Supernatural s10 is over!

Im on team r+l=j. It seems so like GRRM, and I like the idea of the prince (joff) being the ******* and the ******* (Jon) actually being a prince. Plus all the stuff Dany saw in the house of the undying, like the blue rose on a wall of ice drew parallels to both Jon and Lyanna, soo.

Im not sure who Azor Ahai is, just that I'm pretty sure it isn't Aegon. It just seems too predictable, which isn't like GRRM at all. If I had to go with anybody I'd choose Jon. There was that time Mel looked into the flames for AA, and 'all she saw was Snow'. Plus, if r+l=j then he has stark and Targ blood which could be the song of ice (stark) and fire (targ).

ReputationRep:
    Hodor azor ahai
    Bran sends hodor back in time(days of future past style) to empregnate lyanna so hodor + lyanna = jon
    hodor pink letter
    Ageon is hodor from the future who has become a faceless man and must stop bran from sending himself back to be jons father because he actually the great other prevent jons existance save the world

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for the troll I couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    The way the tv series is deviating more and more from the books I expect at least one of predicts to be right

ReputationRep:
    Everybody will die and Pod will claim the Iron Throne. Peace and harmony will spread throughout the land. The Others go back to the Lands of Always Winter and all is well.

It's how I would end it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.